Dollar General: Register for a Digital Account = $2 Off Your Next Purchase Digital Coupon

Calling all you Dollar General shoppers! Through 9/4, head over here and sign up for a Dollar General digital account. In addition to being able to load eCoupons directly to your digital account, you’ll score a $2 off your next purchase of $2.01 or more coupon valid to use on your next purchase made Sunday-Friday.

After registering, I logged in to my account and my coupon was there waiting for me! Please note, that your local Dollar General may not yet accept digital coupons, so you may want to call ahead to verify.

Available to new DG Digital Copuon subscribers. Available for one week past sign-up. Not combinable with any other Dollar General promo offer or coupon. Other restrictions may apply. Promo ends 9/4.

• Jean in Calif says:

Looks like it’s only in Tennessee right now.

• B says:

Where is the coupon? It never loaded after I signed up online?

• v says:

After I had signed up, I was automatically logged into my account. Somewhere near the top of the DG page I saw “coupons 1″ available.
      Also there were other digital coupons showing in the main body of the page. To the left of the other coupons, I saw the $2 one. It had a pring option but it did not print out with a barcode. Says to enter phone number at register to have the $2 come off.

• Guest1 says:

Yes, I used this yesterday. Didn’t even know it was there. :) I put in my phone number at checkout and it deducted $2. I’m in Florida.

• v says:

In Virginia btw, not sure if it is going to work here. Have to look at the card swiping machine at the store to see if it shows DG Digital logo. Will try tomorrow or the day after.

• Staci says:

does anyone know if the digital coupons can be combined with manufacturers coupons?

• Trish says:

created an account yesterday to do this now it says my account doesn’t exist.

• paintfrog says:

Me too! I signed up and loaded the coupon to my account. I went to DG today and it said my account didn’t exist. I went online and it says no account for my e-mail address!?

• Krystle says:

Worked in Illinois, like target threshold store coupons, the $2/2.01 DG digital coupon can be combined with mfgs. But no, you cannot stack the digital coupon with a paper mfg coupon for the same product. This program is powered by coupons.com so some of the same coupons found online will be available to clip and use @ DG stores. Exactly like walgreens, except @ DG you enter your phone number to put your digital coupons through. @ Wags I have found most employees are not knowledgeable enough to ask if you would like to use your digitally clipped coupons. So you end up paying more for something that is suppose to be hassle free!!!

• Tisha says:

Thanks Hip!!!! We need dry erase markers and I did not want to pay for them so thanks for posting

• Tricia Goodban says:

Anyone know of a good deal to use this on?