Target: Gilligan & O’Malley Underwear Clearance

Screen Shot 2014-08-18 at 10.01.06 PM

Check out this email from Hip2Save reader, Suong:

Lots of great Gilligan & O’Malley underwear on clearance priced at $2.50 and even $1.50 each with surprise promotion of buy two get one FREE! Plus there is a $5 off $20 underwear/socks Target mobile coupon (text OFFERS to 827438).

*Please note that this purchase was found in Attleboro, Massachusetts.

(Thanks, Suong!)

• Marcheta says:

Going tomorrow!!!

• Allison says:

Me too!

• jess says:

I picked up my $3 vs cheekys this weekend :) plus had a free pair of no shows w any purchase. So essentially 3 pairs for $6!! Super happy!

• Katrina says:

Awesome! Those look like the seamless ones I log to run in, since they don’t chafe delicate parts. I am going to have to make a trip to the store tomorrow :)

• Lisa Chenier says:

Hmmmm,thanks for the idea, Katrina! I have that issue, but thought nothing could help it. I’m gonna go get some of those seamless ones and give it a try! Thanks,A BUNCH! :)

• April says:

Dumb question #298…Can I use my Target cartwheel discounts on more than one visit?

• Ann says:

So the other day my cousin and I went to target to use the $3 off $15 women’s clothing purchase (the one you get if you text them). She chose all these clearance tank tops that were $2-3. But when the scanned the coupon it wouldn’t go through. Are these offers suppose to work on clearance stuff? Cashier said a lot of people were trying to use it but it wouldn’t work on anyone.

• Nicole says:

Target loves to put out coupons that don’t work for the items they are supposed to work for, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gotten a coupon for $x off X brand with no other description and the cashier tries to say its for something else if it beeps. They should push it through for you if it’s a knowledgeable cashier, always ask a manager or go to customer service because as long as the coupon isnt expired and doesn’t say excluding that brand or clearance it should have worked.

• Mar says:

Mine didnt work either. The beauty one came off with no problem but the other one didn’t. I had to take it to guest services and the woman insisted its cause I didn’t buy ‘shirts’ as the picture showed. Explained to her they didn’t specify types of article of clothing only the brand names which I most definitely bought more than the $15 amount. She had to call a manager to refund me $3 cause already purchased the items. First time anyone gave me a hard time. Good luck with your store

• mel says:

I had the same problem with the $3 off any $12.99 kids shoe purchase mobile coupon. I think its in the same set as the one your talking about. I bought 4 different pairs of kids shoes (each over 12.99) for my daughter and it didn’t work so they had to push it through.

• Marlene says:

Does anyone know if the coupon off x amount will work for nursing items such as under shirts???

• Kristie says:

When I text OFFERS to 827438 it comes back with this message: TARGET: Sign up for Target Mobile Coupons at http://target.com/cp Msg&data rates may apply Does anyone know why? I used to get the link to click on that takes me to the barcode but now it isn’t working.

• Amber says:

Works in Midland Tx

• jay says:

I’ve found this same clearance in Flagstaff, AZ.