Kroger & Affiliates: FREE Air Heads Bites Candy (+ Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks eCoupon Possible Reset)

Calling all you Kroger & affiliate shoppers! Hurry on over here and sign-in to your account to load an eCoupon to your Kroger card valid for a FREE Air Heads Bites Fruit Flavor 2oz bag. Keep in mind that this offer is valid to load today only, but the eCoupon doesn’t expire until 9/6/14.

*Limit of one coupon per item. Digital coupons and paper coupons may not be combined on the purchase of a single item.

On another note, you may also want to head on over here, sign-in to your account and check your digital coupons as some readers are reporting this *HOT* eCoupon valid for $6 off the purchase of 4 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks (6-10 count) has reset! And remember, you can use this eCoupon up to 5 times in a single transaction! Note that this coupon may be regional.

(Thanks, Ktee and Freebie Finding Mom!)

• jw says:

You can also get 50 cents in your Savings Star account when you buy 2 Betty Crocker Fruit by the Foot®, Fruit Gushers® OR Fruit Roll-Ups® Fruit Flavored Snacks. :)

• Suzanne H says:

I swear that Kroger’s site is down more often than not!

• robin p. says:

Mine reset!

• v says:

Reset for me in Va. Only added a few days longer to the expiration for me. Now 8/27. The earlier one still shows on my card too…8/23 I believe.

• J says:

Only problem with the $6 off is my Kroger is wiped out of the fruit snacks now, I have been in twice and the shelves are empty!

• Jacquie says:

If Walmart accepts competitor’s coupons, would this work at their stores also?

• KeeKee says:

Did this deal here in Chicago on Southside 08-22-14, check the center aisle as soon as you enter the store, my store had several boxes, load the coupon via online it’s quicker then you can enter your telephone number at check out, got 20 boxes totally free

• jac says:

Wow, KeKe, that’s great! I see that my Kroger affiliate has these on sale 4/$10, so 4/$4 after digital coupon. Would you mind sharing details of the deal that made them free? Thanks!

• GO says:

Yes she would mine since she is not only a shelve clearer she is scamming in some way. You should only have one card which means that you can only purchase 4.
        My store also has them 4 for 10 which would be 4.

• Jessica Reid says:

The coupon is good up to five times in one transaction. So you can get 20 boxes with the discount. Each box would be $1. Maybe she had a rain check or other coupons that lowered the price. Let’s not be rude.

• jurgita says:

The price in Chicago last week was 2$3.

• Edy says:

Yes! It’s on several
    Websites that digital cupons work wonders ! But, I myself like to use manuf cupons instead of digitals! Thanks for sharing