As a busy mom, I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve run to the store to grab dish soap or toilet paper, only to walk out of the store without the item I went in for! 😳 It drives me bonkers running out of those everyday items. With that being said, I’ve been looking into subscription services, and, to my surprise, you can actually find great discounts on these items, with the added convenience of quick delivery!
How does it work?
Set up regularly scheduled deliveries and earn extra savings with Subscribe & Save. From diapers to toothpaste to dog treats, you can subscribe to thousands of everyday products from Amazon and Amazon Marketplace.
- Prime members will save 20% on diapers subscriptions and more by being an Amazon Family Member. Go here to sign up for a free 30 day trial.
- Subscribe & Save Clippable Coupons help you save even more. There are tons of coupons always available – from personal care products to groceries to toys!
- Shipping is always FREE.
- You can skip a delivery or cancel your subscriptions easily, anytime.
- There is no commitment once you subscribe, and they will send you a reminder before your order ships.
- The more you subscribe, the more you save. Earn extra savings on eligible subscriptions when you subscribe to five or more products at one address on your monthly delivery day.
What is Jet?
Jet is a shopping site dedicated to saving you more money. Everyday low prices are just the start, because their real-time savings engine gives you the power to make prices drop even lower as you shop.
Do I have to pay a membership fee to shop on Jet?
No! Jet is open to everyone. You’ll get fast delivery and great savings without paying any kind of membership or annual fees.
Jet offers free 2-5 day shipping on orders over $35 with faster 2-day shipping on thousands of everyday essentials.
What is JetCash?
JetCash is a reward incentive available to Jet shoppers. JetCash can be used as a payment method on orders placed at Jet. One dollar of JetCash is equivalent to one dollar off of a purchase at Jet.
What is Jet Anywhere?
Jet Anywhere gives you the ability to save more on Jet just by shopping other sites you love. When you shop one of our 600+ Jet Anywhere brands, you get back a percentage of what you spend as JetCash to spend on future Jet orders.
3. Honest Co.
The Honest Company Membership & Trials
The Honest Company (founded by Jessica Alba) enables you to try out eco-friendly, all natural personal care/household products and baby products before paying full price. They are currently offer a Diapers & Wipes Bundle, Essentials Bundle, Health & Wellness Bundle, and a Feeding Bundle. Even sweeter, you can test out these products FIRST by scoring 2 FREE Trials which will contain a travel size Honest Shampoo & Body Wash, Multi-Surface Cleaner, Face & Body Lotion, Healing Balm, Hand Soap, plus 7 diapers and 10 wipes.
Just check the boxes to add BOTH Trials (Diapers & Wipes Bundle AND Essentials Bundle) to your cart after you register. And the best part is that you will only pay a total of $5.95 in shipping for both trials (that makes each one only $2.98 shipped!).
How do your Bundle Subscriptions work?
Once you become a Bundle subscriber, you can customize the content & shipping date of each Bundle based on your needs. Unless you customize your delivery frequency, your Bundle will be shipped every four weeks.
How much does it cost to ship a monthly Bundle?
Well, it depends…
- If your shipping address is within the contiguous United States, you pay $5.95 for the Essentials Bundle and Health & Wellness Bundle. If you include additional items in your Bundle and the total is over $50, shipping is free. If your shipping address is within the contiguous United States and you purchase the Diapers & Wipes Bundle, Organic Infant Formula + DHA Bundle, or multiple Bundles—good news—shipping is FREE!
- If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, shipping is $29.95 for the Essentials Bundle, $14.95 for the Health & Wellness Bundle, $39.95 for the Diapers & Wipes Bundle, and $29.95 for the Organic Infant Formula + DHA Bundle. We’ll discount your shipping $5.95 per Bundle if you have multiple Bundles or if the order total is over $50! (Sorry, we can’t waive the shipping and handling charges for you quite yet.)
- If you live in Canada, shipping is $5.95 for each Bundle, with an additional 25% international surcharge.
For a limited time, Honest Beauty is offering up a FREE trial of their skin care products – no code is needed. You’ll just pay for the shipping which is only $5.95! There are three options to choose from – Dry skin, Balanced skin or Oily skin types. Here’s what’s included in each FREE Trial…
Gel cleanser, Hydrating cream, Daily SPF 30, 2 free makeup samples, Travel Bag and Everything Primer.
Gel cleanser, moisturizer, Daily SPF 30, 2 free makeup samples, Travel Bag and Everything Primer.
Gel cleanser, Oil-free moisturizer, Daily SPF 30, 2 free makeup samples, Travel Bag and Everything Primer.
NOTE: By signing up for the FREE Beauty Trial from the Honest Beauty, you’ll also be automatically enrolled in their monthly subscription, BUT you can cancel the service at ANY time. You will have 7 days to cancel before you’re automatically enrolled into their monthly beauty subscription at $50/month.
You can earn $20 Honest Credit for each new friend that makes a qualified first purchase. Your friend must be new to both The Honest Company and Honest Beauty. Go to the Invites page to get started!
What is Target Subscriptions?
With Target Subscriptions, you can shop for thousands of everyday essentials you never want to run out of delivered on the schedule you set. You get 5% off and free shipping on all subscription orders, plus an extra 5% off if you use your Target REDcard.
- You get 5% off and free shipping on all subscription orders, plus an extra 5% off if you use your Target REDcard.
- If your subscription item is on sale or has other promotional price discounts at the time your order is placed and your order meets the promotion guidelines, you’ll automatically receive the discounted price and/or promotion.
- You can easily modify, skip, or cancel any of your subscriptions at anytime.
Soap.com is part of the Quidsi.com family, which includes Casa.com (for your home product needs), Diapers.com (for your baby needs), Wag.com (for your pet needs), Yoyo.com (for your toy shopping needs), Beautybar.com (for your beauty needs). and many of its sister sites offer an “autoship” option, where they’ll automatically refill your order at intervals of your choosing, with free shipping over $49.
Here’s what you’ll love:
- Selection- Over 30,000 household, health, grocery, and beauty items from your trusted essentials to the new products that are sure to be future faves. Shampoos, snack bars, vitamins, makeup, deodorant, detergent, toilet paper, and more, all in one place.
- Speed- You’ll get your order in 2 days or faster, so you can shop from home (or work, or the train, or…well, wherever), leave the heavy lifting to us, and still get everything you need, right when you need it. (Boo yah.)
- Free Returns- If you are not happy with something, then neither are they. Returns are free for up to a year. That’s cost-free, hassle-free, and headache-free. For real.
- Coupons- They also accept certain Manufacturer Coupons, in addition to their eCoupons & Promo Codes.
- Refer-a-Friend Program- Whenever an eligible friend places a first order on one of their sites and enters your referral code or your email address at checkout, they’ll get a discount off their purchase.
- Shop from the app– They even have an app (currently available only in The App Store) so you can shop on the go!
Written by Danielle for Hip2Save. Danielle is a proud mom to 5 amazing kids in Utah, who lives for coffee and baking. She’s dedicated to balancing her own interests and passions, while encouraging her children to follow their own paths in life.