Looking for an easy & festive Christmas hairstyle?
Check out this super cute and easy to accomplish Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer hair bun using a few simple craft supplies!
Easy Rudolph Hair Bun
- Hair Bun Donut or make your own by using a sock
- Bobby Pins or Hair Pins
- Larger Googley Eyes
- Red Craft Pom or Small Plastic Red Ornament
- Brown Pipe Cleaners
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot glue googley eyes and red pom to the tops of bobby pins.
- Put hair up in a bun using hair bun donut OR homemade sock bun donut.
- Wrap pipe cleaners around bun and arrange them so they stick out the top. Cut a pipe cleaner in half and twist around ends to make antlers.
- Place red nose in the middle of bun and eyes at the top.
My daughter needed a quick hairstyle today for “Wacky Hair Day at School” and we did this in about 15 minutes because I had these simple craft supplies on hand. So fun!
Written by Lina for Hip2Save. Lina is a proud mom of 2 small kids who loves photography, all holidays, cooking, thrift store makeovers, bargain shopping, and DIY makeovers. Her goal is to create a beautiful life and stylish home on a dime! To see all of Lina’s DIY/Crafts created just for Hip2Save, click here.