Hot Dog Pizza or Greek Lemon-Garlic Chicken, anyone?
If you dread meal planning, are looking for new recipes, or simply needing easy & affordable ways to plan meals for the whole family, then eMeals might be the solution for you! eMeals offers weekly meal plans that best fit your needs – and subscriptions start as low as only $5/month for a 12-month subscription – that’s just $1.25 per week and just 18¢ per day, which is a pretty sweet deal!
On the fence? For a limited time you can score a completely FREE 14-day trial to test it out!
Here’s how it works:
- Head over here and choose a plan to fits your family size, grocery store and eating style (choose from Paleo, Slow Cooker, Low Fat, Low Carb, Kid Friendly and lots of other choices!). You can even view a Sample Menu and Grocery Shopping list.
- Every week, your meal plan will arrive in your inbox — complete with seven simple dinner recipes that each include an entrée and side dishes. You can even opt to sign up for a Weekly Breakfast Meal Plan and/or Lunch Meal Plan.
- You’ll also receive a detailed grocery list organized by section and coordinated with the weekly sales at your selected stores. Easy Peasy!
Check out positive reviews from Hip2Save readers…
We love eMeals! It make life much easier! I got it through a Groupon a while ago and think its one of the best decisions I’ve ever made LOL!
My husband and I have been using eMeals since last summer. It is wonderful! It really helps you plan for the week and allows you to better prepare for grocery shopping. It also keeps you from the whole “What do you want to eat tonight?” scenario. It provides a lot of different options, and generally allows you to create meals that might not normally be something that you would choose. We use it several nights every week and it really has made a huge difference. We share with others all the time how much we love it. Definitely would encourage you guys to try it out!
My family uses eMeals. I love that it saves me time and money. The weekly meal plan gives you seven meals, but I never use all of them. We buy for the ones we want and substitute our own if we want. It keeps our groceries low without spending a ton of time. Plus we have liked every meal we have tried which is at least 60.
Cancelling your FREE Trial is Easy! Follow these steps…
- Go to My Meal Plans page in your account
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to Manage Account
- Click View Payment History
- Click Cancel Next Renewal which is located directly below the plan you would like to cancel
- Select your cancellation reason
- Click Discontinue My Plan
- You will be directed to a verification page letting you know that your subscription has been successfully canceled.
If your free trial isn’t canceled by day 14, you will be billed on day 15 for the term selected at sign up. If you do not cancel your trial by the 14th day, you are eligible for a full refund for 14 days after a charge is processed. Requests for a refund must be made by phone at 855-328-2674.