This Snow Ice Cream is insanely easy to make (in under 5 minutes!) and is SO much yummier than I thought it would be! We finally got a good amount of snow in Utah last weekend, so it was the perfect time to try it out. With just 5 ingredients that you probably already have on hand, this sweet treat is a fun way to enjoy the snow. ❄️
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4-1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (or 1/4 tsp almond extract)
- Dash of salt
- Approx. 8 cups clean snow (or shaved ice)
- Chill your large mixing bowl in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Whisk together milk, sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- Collect snow in your chilled mixing bowl.
- Pour milk mixture over snow and mix thoroughly with a fork.
So easy, right?? This fun concoction melts quickly, so dish it up fast, throw on some sprinkles, and devour it! YUM!
Adapted from Gimme Some Oven.
Written by Danielle for Hip2Save. Danielle is a proud mom to 5 amazing kids in Utah, who lives for coffee and baking. She’s dedicated to balancing her own interests and passions, while encouraging her children to follow their own paths in life.