This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Tuesday, August 19th, 2014 at 1:55 pm.
This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Tuesday, August 19th, 2014 at 9:29 am.
Walgreens shoppers! Mark your calendar for a Saturdate at Walgreens on Saturday, August 23rd, from 10AM-5PM – you’ll get expert hair tips and tricks from Walgreens Beauty Advisors who will also hand out exclusive samples and coupons to use on TRESemmé products. And keep in mind that through August 23rd, you can earn 1,000 Balance Reward Points when you buy 2 participating TRESemmé products at Walgreens.
This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Tuesday, August 19th, 2014 at 8:56 am.
Thanks to all of you who entered one or both of these two giveaways, and congratulations to the giveaway winners who have already been contacted via email! Please do NOT email me if you have specific questions related to a giveaway; instead, you can email bryn@hip2savedotcom (if you are a winner, I strongly encourage you to add the email address bryn@hip2savedotcom to your contacts or to be sure to check your spam folder as some readers have discovered the giveaway email in their spam folder). Thanks!
$50 Gift Card from Ebates to The Children’s Place or to Gymboree (5 winners out of 2,443 entrants)
Required comment: Which back-to-school cash back offer are you most excited to find at Ebates.com?
1. Christine Obr Old Navy! 7%! I love their clothes and prices for my whole family!
2. Elizabeth Dua Land’s End!!
3. Kindra Dal Walmart
4. Peter All American Eagle!
5. Tiffany Kuh The Children’s Place…I buy 95% of my kids clothes there!
The Boo Boos Happen First Aid Kit from Topricin (15 winners out of 1,287 entrants)
Required comments: After checking out The Boo Boos Happen First Aid Kit from Topricin for Children, (1) tell me why you would like to win this kit and (2) let me know how you help heal your child’s boo boos.
1. Alicia Wil (1) I have a little one with eczema, and the ointment his doctors give him are so harsh that it leaves his skin a different color than the rest of his body. It would be great to try out something new for him. Plus, I have three children and I’ve been lugging around a large first aid kit in my car and it would be nice to have an actual kit. (2) Band-aids, ice, neosporin and lots of hugs and kisses. Mostly hugs and kisses.
2. Alyssa Cla (1) With a four-year old, very active, very accident prone boy, I need this! (2) Bandages, Neosporin, hugs & kisses! Wine for mommy :-)
3. Ann Tay (1) I’d like to win because we have four children all under 6….what more can I say. (2) I like to use essential oils such as Tea Tree oil.
4. Crystal You (1) With five kids at home, the ability to use a product that is safe and effective is always a plus! (2) Kisses normally work, but if they don’t cut it, we use ice packs, ointment and bandaids.
5. Genevieve Bre (1) I really would like to try this kit because a lot of medical stuff out there I worry about using on my lil ones; I believe some of it can be a little too harsh for a child. I believe this would be a lot better for children. (2) I normally use Neosporin or some cute band-aids since that’s all I have right now.
6. Jennifer Rod (1) Great thing to have handy for my kiddos boo boos (2) Hugs and kisses
7. Kate Nea (1) My two nephews have severe eczema. and nothing soothes them. I would love to try this and see if it would help!! (2) Antibiotic cream and a band-aid
8. Kathryn Pet (1) I have a daughter with dyshidrosis, and knowing that this is safe and gentle on skin sensitivities is huge factor in our house. (2) We shake it off in our house unless there is blood. Then it’s love, love, and a lot of bandages!
9. Kiley Ber (1) I would like to win it because I have an Evil Knievel on my hands! (2) Clean, put cream on, bandage, then kiss!
10. Laura Mar (1) To be prepared if something happens! (2) Band-aids and love
11. Lisa Ket (1) Um……I have a adventurous daughter! :) We are an active family that always needs a first aid kit on hand! (2) In my family we love ice! I am an emergency room nurse, and I see how ice can make the difference between narcotics and just anti-inflammatory medications. Don’t underestimate the ice! :)
12. Melanie Abs (1) I have very active kids and would like to try a more natural way to treat their injuries. (2) TLC
13. Mia Han (1) We love natural health and wellness for our kiddos! (2) Lots of love and hugs and kisses!
14. Rachna Pra (1) Topricin for Children is gentle, soothing, and moisturizing. The first aid kit will be handy for treating children’s wounds. (2) I use bandages with my child’s favorite characters.
15. Rhonda Joh (1) To help little ones feel better (2) Plenty of hugs
This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Tuesday, August 19th, 2014 at 7:07 am.
This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Monday, August 18th, 2014 at 3:49 pm.
Do you know someone who deserves a BIG surprise party? Through August 31st, head over here, scroll down, click on the Nominate tab and complete the form for a chance to win that deserving person in your life one of 11 Grand Prizes – a surprise party worth up to $14,000. Good luck! :)
This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Monday, August 18th, 2014 at 3:35 pm.
Head on over to the Disney Movie Rewards Facebook page, click on the Disney Challenge tab, then click on the green Play Now button, play the trivia game, and at the conclusion you’ll be given a code worth 5 free points! As a reminder, there is always a new Disney Challenge the first and third Monday of every month.
(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)
This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Monday, August 18th, 2014 at 12:06 pm.
Score name-brand clothing for your kiddos and/or yourself at a very affordable price! ThredUP allows you to do just this by offering 25,000+ brands (including J. Crew, Gap, Michael Kors, Gymboree and many more) at prices that are up to 90% off retail – choose from a wide selection of like-new products for women, juniors, boys and girls.
ThredUP even offers a Back to School rewards program called Back2You. Earn 10% back on every kid’s item purchased between now and September 15th (you don’t even need to do anything to sign up/join the program!). On September 15th, thredUP will calculate the earned amount and issue a credit to your account which can then be used in the ThredUP Women’s Shop. Awesome! :)
Have you been cleaning out your closets? How about earning some cash in the process? ThredUP buys women’s (including plus size), maternity, juniors, and kids pieces as well as shoes and handbags that are all in like-new condition – see which brands they accept here. Just order a Polka Dot bag to be shipped to your door free, fill the bag with clothes that you or your children no longer wear and ship it back to thredUP for FREE. If thredUP selects to resell, you’ll earn cash or shopping credit for items or you can donate the earning to a cause through thredUP. (Note: items not accepted by thredUP for resale are sent back to you for a small fee or go to recycling partners).
I have personally used ThredUP several times over the last few years and have always been thoroughly impressed. The packaging rocks AND the quality of the clothing has always been in excellent condition (some items have even come with the tags still attached). They ship super fast as well and I really have been nothing but impressed with their customer service. See my most recent ThredUP order pictured above!
New to ThredUP? Use the promo code H2S40 at checkout to get 40% off your first order at ThredUP (new customers only; valid from 8/18-8/22). Note that shipping is $2.99 for the 1st item and $0.99 for each additional item or if your order amounts to $50 or above, standard shipping is FREE.
Thanks to ThredUP, three lucky Hip2Save readers will each win a $100 credit to ThredUP.
This giveaway will end on Monday, August 25th, at 11:59PM EST, and the randomly selected winners will be announced later in the week.
This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Monday, August 18th, 2014 at 7:29 am.
Starting today, you’ll have a chance to win the Back to School Collector’s Bills through the use of Swagbucks Search. Random search wins will feature Back to School themed art which will automatically be stored in your account ledger under the Collector’s Bills tab. Once you’ve collected all 4 bills, you will immediately receive a 12 SB bonus on top of all the SB you earn from your Search wins!
This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Monday, August 18th, 2014 at 5:44 am.
Congratulation to this week’s Hip2Save App Contest winner:
Debbie M. <debz0…@yahoo.com>
Do you want to enter this weekly contest too? If you haven’t already, grab your device(s) and click on the applicable link below…
* Click here to download the FREE Hip2Save app for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
* Click here to download the FREE Hip2Save app for Android Devices
* Click here to download the FREE Hip2Save app for Kindles
Each week, click on the “More” tab (represented by 3 dots “…”), click Enter Contest and submit your name and email address to be entered to win a $50 Amazon card! The contest starts every Sunday and runs for 7 days and you can enter once each week. Note that if you are a current Hip2Save app user, you must follow these same steps to be entered to win each week; entry is not automatic. GOOD LUCK! :D
This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Monday, August 18th, 2014 at 5:18 am.
This week’s $50 Amazon e-card winners are….
Each Monday, I host a $50 giveaway where 2 current Hip2Save email subscribers each win a $50 Amazon card. To be eligible for this prize, all you have to do is enter your email address in the box below to sign up and you will automatically be entered to win (if you are already a subscriber, you will automatically be entered into these weekly drawings)!
P.S. If you are interested in receiving text alerts whenever a *HOT* offer arises, be sure to sign up for the FREE Text Message Alerts.