Do you have kiddos between the ages of 6-12 who want to earn a few extra bucks?! If so, head on over to KidzEyes, a website that conducts market research among 6-12 year old kids (note: this research is compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). KidzEyes has clients that are interested in hearing kids’ opinions in order to provide better products and services for children and sometimes they are interested in hearing parents’ opinions too, in which case, you will help earn your child(ren) additional KidzPoints.
Here’s how it works…
* Kids complete the surveys that they receive from KidzEyes via email (surveys are emailed to both the kid’s and parent’s email addresses). Upon completion of the survey, kids earn KidzPoints that can be turned in for cash or prizes (100 KidzPoints = $1). Most surveys are worth between 50 and 1000 points, sometimes more…the longer the survey, the more points they award. The KidzPoints system works kind of like a bank account and KidzEyes will even keep track of your KidzPoints in an online piggy bank.
* After 1000 points ($10) is reached, your kids can cash them in or they can save them up for something special. When the points are cashed in, your kiddos will then receive a check in the mail, in care of the parent or legal guardian.
* Each month, kids will also receive the KidzEyes SuperPoll survey which enters them into a sweepstakes where they could win up to 10,000 bonus KidzPoints (worth $100)!
PARENTS REGISTER –> HERE <–
* In order for your kids to become a member of KidzEyes, you (i.e. the parent/guardian) need to complete the brief registration survey found here. You will be able to register multiple kids at a time, so the sign-up survey only needs to be completed one time per household. The registration process takes about 10 minutes AND as a thank you for completing the registration process, KidzEyes will award each kiddo you register with 500 KidzPoints (= $5)!
* Only families that currently live in the United States are eligible to sign up for KidzEyes.
On the fence? Check out these comments from Hip2Savers…
We love KidzEyes. My 8 year old has been doing the surveys since she was 6 and I’m about to sign my 6 year old up too. Great for a little change for the kiddos.
I signed my daughter up Sept 26 2014. She had been asking for this Mermaid fin that is sold online but it is $100! I told her she could save her money that she makes on these surveys to buy herself the mermaid tail. About 3 months later she is almost there at $97.50! She is so excited that she is going to be able to buy herself her mermaid tail! Granted most of the surveys were geared towards the parents but at least my daughter will be happy and it will not be coming out of my pocket.
My son is a member and has been for about 6 months. We heard about it from Hip2Save and he loves it. It asks for his opinion and he gets to watch his money grow. He won the October Super Poll (second place $40) and now has $106 in his account. Occasionally they have the parents fill out a survey and he gets money for those also.
We have been members for two years and have completed many surveys. I sit with the kids to help them. Each of my two kiddos have made almost $100 which you can withdraw anytime!
My kids and I have been members for several years. I just did a market research project for them that paid $40 in one of my kids accounts and my husband just did a survey the other day that paid $3 in each of our kids accounts. Our kids don’t want to do the surveys when they say it’s only paying $0.50 or $1 but we insist they do it b/c a lot of times it turns into another survey that pays even more.
Both of my kids were members from age 6-12 then when they turned 13 they were asked to join teens eyes with them. My kids were members until they were 20. They made a few hundred dollars. We just left it in there and let it build up till they went to college. Great company and they have been around for a very long time.