Sent from reader, Mandy:
I am so fortunate to have a wonderful public library with amazing programs for adults and children. My library has different free programs every month. This month alone my family has utilized the following library services/events (in addition to the usual book and DVD check outs):
1. Artist for an Afternoon (adult program where I got to paint my own canvas).
2. Weekly story times (for my three year old)
3. Paws for Reading (my second grader and kindergartener got to practice reading to a dog)
4. Fairy Party (my second grader and kindergartener made fairy houses, pixie dust jars, and wrote fairy stories)
5. Fancy Feet (my three year old got to dance and do music movement)
6. Museum Adventure Pass (which allowed me free parking and entrance to a local park for a free fall festival)
7. Donuts for Daddy (my husband and three girls go monthly for free Dunkin Donuts and playtime)
8. Chemistry Class (my second grader and kindergartener got to watch and conduct their own science experiments)
and coming up this week…
9. Pumpkin Parade (my three year old gets to dress up for a library parade and story)
These are my October highlights which included tons of fun, family memories, and were completely free!
Do you have a funny, “Hip”, or unique photo to share?! Email us at email@example.com. Every Friday, we post one photo, submitted by a Hip2Save reader, that gives us a glimpse into their frugal lifestyle or simply makes us smile. If your photo is published on Hip2Save, we’ll email you a $10 Amazon e-card!