Calling all you military couples planning an upcoming wedding! Starting November 9th and through November 14th, Brides Across America will be hosting Operation Wedding Gown events across the country! These events provide FREE Wedding Dresses to qualifying military members in select cities! If this event is coming to your city (see the list here), you must register online here.
The following are the requirements for qualification:
* You must be engaged and planning a wedding within the next 18 months.
* You or your fiancé have had a deployment within the past 5 years or have an upcoming deployment (areas that qualify are Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Bahrain, Libya, Kuwait, Korea, Japan, Africa, Syria, Ukraine and other areas overseas; USCG protecting our waters or boarders and on a ship for 3 or more months during the year).
* Submarine, special ops and navy orders are accepted.
* You may also qualify if you had a civil ceremony and are now planning a formal wedding.
* You will need to bring driver’s license or military ID for verification AND a copy of deployment orders for you or your fiancé or an official letter stating name, location and date along with a signature.
If you are a qualifying bride, you need to register to attend the event at a participating bridal salon by completing the registration form here and paying a $20 registration fee.
And here’s another wedding dress offer for all you military brides! On November 11th, present a valid Military ID at an Alfred Angelo Signature Store location to snag a FREE wedding gown. Note that an appointment must be made for Wednesday, November 11th, 2015 to qualify and appointments are limited so you’ll want to book early.
The bride must present a valid current military ID or DD214 on the day of the appointment in order to receive a free bridal gown. Brides will be able to choose from an existing assortment of designated in-store sample bridal gowns and this offer is ONLY valid while supplies last. Head here for more information and to make your appointment.