Ralphs Rewards Card
If you are going to shop at Ralphs, the first thing that you want to do is sign up for a free Ralphs Rewards Card. Just ask any Ralphs cashier and you’ll be issued a rewards card that you can use immediately.
Then simply show your rewards card during checkout and you’ll earn points every day on just about everything in the store. Points automatically turn into rewards certificates that you can use at Ralphs to save money on groceries or any other items in the store…
Here’s how it works….
* Get 1 point for every $1 you spend on nearly everything at Ralphs.
* Get a $5 rewards certificate for the first 500 points you collect. Earn another $1 for each additional 100 points collected.
* Receive your rewards certificates by mail four times a year in February, May, August, and November.
* Earn 50 bonus rewards points every time you fill your prescription at your Ralphs Pharmacy
* Get bonus points when you reuse your own shopping bags. Earn 5 bonus points per bag; limit 10 bags per transaction.
* Sign up for Special Email Bonus Offers and you’ll receive personalized coupons and offers sent straight to your inbox. The email rewards offers will be selected specifically for you and are good for one month. You’ll receive a new set of bonus point offers on or around the first of every month. Simply click on the “Add Offers” button in the email message and the offers will be automatically loaded onto the your rewards card.
* Be sure to check out Ralph’s Partners & Programs page for opportunities to save on recreational activities and more with your Ralphs Reward Card.
Ralphs Coupon Policy
Please note that the Ralphs Coupon Policy is not available online; however, you can print a copy of the policy here that was emailed to me in February 2012. If you prefer, you can email/phone Ralph’s Customer Service and they will email you a copy of the policy for your records. Note that the coupon policy may vary by division. The store manager has the right to accept, decline or limit the quantity of coupons or items used or purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day.
* Limit of 5 “free” coupons
* Limit 1 manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
* Limit 1 store coupon per item purchased.
* Limit 1 manufacturer and 1 store coupon can be used on the same item.
* Competitor Catalina (checkout) coupons are accepted.
* Limit one (1) Catalina coupon per item.
* Catalina coupons may not be used with a manufacturer coupon on the same item.
* There is no limit on the number of Catalina coupons (one Catalina coupon per item) that are presented in a single transaction as long as the total coupon amount does not exceed the total grocery bill for that transaction.
* Coupons cannot be used on “free” items.
* Expired coupons are not accepted.
* Amount refunded cannot exceed the cost of the item.
* Manufacturer coupons of $0.50 or less will be “doubled”.
* Manufacturer coupons of $0.51 – $1.00 will be redeemed for $1.00.
* Manufacturer coupons over $1.00 will be redeemed at face value.
* A limit one (1) coupon per household for each item will be “doubled” or have its value increased to $1.00.
* Competitor pharmacy coupons are accepted.
* LCM or Competitor Coupons may not be used in conjunction with our $4 Generic Program.
Ralphs Digital Coupon Policy
* Digital coupons and offers are deducted from a customer purchase prior to paper coupons or any other discounts and cannot be added back or removed once card has been scanned.
* Limit one use per digital coupon per transaction
* Digital offers cannot be combined with manufacturer paper coupons on the purchase of a single item
* Digital offers do not double
* A limit of 150 coupons can be loaded per household at one time
* The store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY digital coupon or offer.
* Click here to view the current digital coupons that are available to load on to your Rewards Card.
(Thanks to Hip Helper, Lori, for helping to create this Store Guide!)