Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
- 10 Almay Lip Products clearance to $1.89 each for a total of $18.90-Walgreen’s buy one get one free sale made the total come down to $9.45-10 $2 off Almay coupons found in the Kmart beauty book-Total after coupons FREE + $10.55 in overage to go toward other items!
- 2 Almay One Coat Mascara’s $6.99 each-Walgreen’s BOGO sale=$6.99 for both-2 $2 off coupons=$2.99 (Will be sending in for $6.99 Easy Saver Rebate)
- 1 Glade Flameless Candle $5.99 on sale-$3 off coupon=$2.99 (Will be sending in for $2 Easy Saver Rebate)
- 4 Goody paddle brushes $4.99 each for a total of $19.96-$2 Walgreen’s Instant value coupon for a total $8 taken off-4 $2 printable Goody coupons=$3.96 for 4 brushes!!!
- 4 Diapers $8.99 each-Walgreen’s Buy One Get One Free sale $17.98-$2 off diaper pharmacy coupon which takes off $8 for 4 packs=$9.98 for 4 packages of diapers!!!
My total was $9.37 + Tax!!! Remember that I will get back $6.99 for the mascara and $2 for the Glade candle… so after all that my total will be .38 for everything!!!!
I just Couldn’t pass up one more Walgreen’s run today! I went mainly to do the Kellogg’s Cereal deal and ended up purchasing 8 more Almay lip products. Receipt looked like this…
- 4 Kellogg’s cereals on sale 4/$10-4 $1 off coupons=$6
- 8 Almay lip products $1.89 each for a total of $15.12-8 $2 off coupons=free + Overage of .88 (Not as good as yesterday since they weren’t Buy one get one free anymore)
Total was $5.12 Plus I got $2 in Register Rewards for the Kellogg’s deal… so I really felt like I got 4 boxes of cereal and 8 cosmetic items for $3.12!!!
Check out all the Walgreen’s deals for this week here.