I went to Bath and Body Works today hoping to snag a VIP bag
filled with lots of goodies! Of course when I arrived they were all sold out. To my surprise though I found some other great buys!
This is what I snagged:
- One Soft and cozy adorable robe (a gift for my mom) originally priced at $39.50 marked down to $19.75. In the picture above the robe is in the box.
- One Lavender Chamomile Collection which comes with lotion, body wash, pillow mist and hand cream plus a really unique bag. This was originally $16.50 marked down to $8.25!
- One Black Current Vanilla set which comes with body lotion, body wash and pillow mist plus another adorable little bag. This was originally $12.50 marked down to $6.25!
- One Creme colored case filled with manicure/pedicure tools. Originally priced at $18 marked down to $4.50!
- Two Loofahs marked down to $1.50 each.
- One cute Pink duck (stocking stuffer for my daughter) just $1.
- My total came to $41.25.
- The nice cashier then told me that since I spent more then $40 I also qualified for this really nice set of six lotions for FREE ($20 value)! I let her know that I had a $10 off $30 coupon and she said I could still use it and get the lotions!:)
- I handed over my $10 off $30 coupon bringing my total down to only $31.25 + tax… that’s less expensive then the robes original cost!
I was able to cross five people off my gift list for almost under $30!