Great Deals at Bath and Body Works!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
- One Soft and cozy adorable robe (a gift for my mom) originally priced at $39.50 marked down to $19.75. In the picture above the robe is in the box.
- One Lavender Chamomile Collection which comes with lotion, body wash, pillow mist and hand cream plus a really unique bag. This was originally $16.50 marked down to $8.25!
- One Black Current Vanilla set which comes with body lotion, body wash and pillow mist plus another adorable little bag. This was originally $12.50 marked down to $6.25!
- One Creme colored case filled with manicure/pedicure tools. Originally priced at $18 marked down to $4.50!
- Two Loofahs marked down to $1.50 each.
- One cute Pink duck (stocking stuffer for my daughter) just $1.
- My total came to $41.25.
- The nice cashier then told me that since I spent more then $40 I also qualified for this really nice set of six lotions for FREE ($20 value)! I let her know that I had a $10 off $30 coupon and she said I could still use it and get the lotions!:)
- I handed over my $10 off $30 coupon bringing my total down to only $31.25 + tax… that’s less expensive then the robes original cost!
I was able to cross five people off my gift list for almost under $30!