One of my readers emailed me to see if I could possibly come up with a scenario for one of the deals at Rite Aid this week! Here goes…
Rite Aid rebate #50-Purchase $25 worth of any qualifying products and get a $10 Rite Aid gift card by mail! See the long list of qualifying products here
Now the hard part, coming up with a fabulous possibly FREE deal!
- Purchase 3 Excedrin Migraine 20-24 ct $1.99 each=$7.96
- 2 Tylenol (or Motrin) Children’s Pain Relief 4 oz. $4.99 each=$9.98
- 1 Benefiber $9.99
- Total $25.94
- Then use the $5 off $25 purchase coupon from here
- Three $2 Excedrin coupons from here or 10/19SS
- Two Tylenol/Motrin $2.50/2 coupons from the 1/4RP
- One $2 Benefiber coupon from 1/4, 12/14 or 11/16SS
- Plus submit for the Benefiber $4 Single Check Rebate #38
- Total $10.44
- Get back a $10 Rite Aid gift card
- Final cost ONLY .44!
Please note: Your total above would be EVEN better if you were to skip out on the Motrin and Tylenol by just purchasing more Excedrin. The truth is, though, that most stores probably don’t have enough Excedrin in stock! Either way you go, its still a great deal!
Check out the Rite Aid weekly deals here!