Kmart Promotions & Scenario!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Oh and for those of you that don’t know, the Kmart gift card can be used at Kmart stores, Kmart.com, Sears stores, Sears.com, Lands’ End stores, Lands’ End catalog and The Great Indoors.
On top of that great promotion, Kmart also has some other great deals going on:
- Buy $50 in menswear and you will get two Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen movie tickets (up to a $24 value)! A Catalina will print out of the machine after paying for your purchases, This offer is valid through June 21st. Check out all the details on this promo here.
- There is also a $10 off $50 coupon on Women’s Apparel available here. This coupon is valid through July 5th.
- The Kimberly Clark, SC Johnson and Unilever promotion I talked about when posting the Kmart Doubles Deals is still available through 7/13! Basically when you spend $20 or more, you get a $3 Catalina coupon to use like cash on your next purchase- spend $35, get a $7 Catalina Coupon or spend $50, get a $14 Catalina coupon! Huggies qualify for this promotion and like I stated in the double deals, this is a great way to stock up on diapers!
Here is a Deal Scenario I’ve put together to make the most of all these promotions:
- Buy 2 $50 Gift Cards for $100 and get 2 $10 Reward cards.
- Use one of the gift cards to buy $50 in Menswear and get the 2 FREE Movie tickets! Purchase an extra $5 in items (think toilet paper or another necessity)for a total of $55 and then use the $5 off $50 coupon. Pay with the $50 gift card.
- Next purchase 5 packages of Huggies Pull Ups $9.99 each and 1 package of Huggies Wipes or a Bath & Body item priced around $2.99 (filler item to get your total up to $50). Your total will be $52.94. Use the $5 off $50 coupon, then use 5 $3 Pull Ups coupons from here, IE or Firefox. If you don’t have access to enough computers to print 5 coupons, then use the $2 coupons from the 5/17SS. Also, use one $1 Huggies Bath & Body coupon. Final cost after all the coupons $31.94. Plus, you’ll get back a $14 coupon to use like cash on your next purchase!
After all is said and done you’ll have spent $100… BUT you’ll still have:
$18.06 remaining on one Gift card
1 $14 Catalina coupon
2 $10 Kmart Rewards cards
2 FREE Movie Tickets (up to a $24 value)
If you take off the above earnings from your $100 spent, then you really ONLY “spent” $39.94 on everything below:
$50 in Menswear
$5 in whatever you choose to buy (from the Menswear purchase)
5 Packages of Pull Ups
1 Huggies Bath & Body Products
Pretty sweet deal, huh?
(Thanks, TwoThriftySisters for the heads up on these deals!)