ShopAtHome: Entertainment Book as low as FREE plus FREE shipping!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Hurry on over to ShopAtHome.com where you can snag the Entertainment Book for only $5 for current ShopAtHome members or FREE for new ShopAtHome members who sign up through this link plus free shipping! Here’s what you need to do…
* Go to ShopAtHome.com and log in or sign up
* Once you are logged in, click on the ShopAtHome logo
* Watch the banner ads as they circulate (you’ll see an add for free groceries, free trials and samples etc.). Click on the ad that says ‘Click here to go WILD’ as soon as it appears
* Click on Buy Now and it will take you to the Entertainment Book Site to place your order
* You will pay $15 out of pocket but will get back a $10 Wild Cash Back rebate that will automatically post to your ShopAtHome.com account (this rebate should appear in your account in the next few days but it could take up to 60 days); New members who sign up through this link and make this purchase will receive a $5 credit to their accounts which makes this book FREE! Note: There has been some confusion about this $5 Join bonus for new members…to snag this $5 join bonus, you must sign up through this link AND make a purchase within 30 days!
* Note this item has a limit of one per household/shipping address
Collin-how much have you made so far with us signing up through your referall link?..you must have snagged a bunch of $5 join bonuses.
The $3 off Huggies coupon reset!!! http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=zezkdyk68235251&bt=wi&o=63755&c=FB&p=Aymwca0C
I clicked the referal link but it didn’t take me to a sign up page.
Thank you! I’ve been waiting for a great deal to get an Entertainment Book… can’t beat FREE!! 🙂
There is no entertainment book in Montana 🙁
The entertainment book in Little Rock has a $5/75 coupon for Kroger every month. So, this is a no brainer. I already have one but what the heck?
I haven’t got mine that I ordered weeks ago!
Another option is to go to:
and order 2 books for $20 with free shipping. (sorry – I don’t know how to insert hyperlinks!)The e-mail I received said the offer expires 6/15/10.
The one in the Hampton Roads area (VA) has coupons for $5 off of $50 at Farm Fresh.
Sweet! Can’t beat a FREE Entertainment book! I’ve been wanting one forever and with just now signing up for Shop At Home plus the rebate I couldn’t pass up this deal 🙂
Got one! Thanks so much! And you definately deserve any referral credit you get for us signing up 🙂
SWEETEN THIS DEAL even further!!! When purchasing your book, click that you want the Entertainment Book auto renewal. That will automatically decrease the price of the book to $10!!!! Then you will get another $5 discount on next years book when it ships. They said they will email you a month prior to shipment to verify your desire to purschase. Renewal 100% cancellable. SO, that makes it free to current shop at home members, and a $5 money maker for new members!! How awesome is that?
Just got my Entertainment Book today & I am SO disappointed. I thought I was selecting Island County and Clicked on Mid Vancouver Island. *sigh* Good thing it was free. This puts a smile on my face since I just logged on to see if I could exchange it some how.
Now I am scared to buy one because I do not know which is for my area. *sigh* Guess I am not getting one.
Ashley, don’t be scared to buy one. They are fantastic books! Just put in your zipcode and you should recognize some of the things offered in your area.
Gainesville, FL is sold out, so I’m quite sad now. 🙁
Thank you!! I found an e-mail address and sent a message. They wrote back with the correct book. It was actually an error with their system pulling up the incorrect book for my zip code. I called to see if there was anything that could be done and they are sending me the correct book and I get to keep this one. I have a friend in the area for the incorrect book so I think I’ll send it to her. Good thing because there was only 4 mins left on this offer. 🙂
(I am a military wife and have been in this area less than a year, so it is hard to know what is “in my area.” That’s why I was scared to just pick on. I just do not know.)
I am glad you think they are fantastic… hopefully the correct one will be!! *fingers crossed*
This deal is dead.
I just checked my shopathome account and it seems like I only got $7 back. Is there anything I can do?