KidzEyes: Where Kids Earn Money!!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Do you have kiddos between the ages of 6-12 who want to earn a few extra bucks?! If so, head on over to KidzEyes, a website that conducts market research among 6-12 year old kids (note: this research is compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). Here’s how it works…
* Kids complete the surveys that they receive form KidzEyes via email (surveys are emailed to both the kid’s and parent’s email addresses). Upon completion of the survey, kids earn KidzPoints that can be turned in for cash or prizes (100 KidzPoints = $1). Most surveys are worth between 50 and 1000 points, sometimes more…the longer the survey, the more points they award. The KidzPoints system works kind of like a bank account (KidzEyes will even keep track of your KidzPoints in an online piggy bank and kids can also keep track of their points in their member handbook, which they’ll send in the mail once the registration is complete).
* After you get 1000 points ($10) saved up, your kids can cash them in or they can save them up for something special. When the points are cashed in, your kiddos will then receive a check in the mail, in care of the parent or legal guardian.
* Each month, kids will also receive the KidzEyes SuperPoll survey which enters them into a sweepstakes where they could win an iPod, a Playstation 2, an Amazon.com gift card or some other cool prize!
* In order for your kids to become a member of KidzEyes, you (i.e. the parent/guardian) need to complete the brief registration survey found here. You will be able to register multiple kids at a time, so the sign-up survey only needs to be completed one time per household. The registration process takes about 5 minutes AND as a thank you for completing the registration process, KidzEyes will award your kiddo with 400 KidzPoints ($4.00)!
* Once the registration has been completed, the parent/guardian will need to provide permission for each child registered (you can provide permission by printing the permission form at the end of the registration process and mailing/faxing it to KidzEyes; or by requesting that KidzEyes mail the permission form to you to review and then sending it back; or by calling the 1-800-# provided at the end of the registration process).
* Once KidzEyes receives parental permission, your child(ren)s accounts become active and they are now members of KidzEyes. You will also receive a final registration survey via email which is worth 100 KidzPoints ($1)!
* Only families that currently live in the United States are eligible to sign up for KidzEyes.
If you have teenagers ages 13-18, they can head over to TeensEyes.com…it works almost exactly like KidzEyes.com!
(Thanks to April for letting me know about this great opportunity for kids to earn some extra money!)