And the Giveaway Winners are…
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
The giveaway winners are listed below and will be contacted via email this evening with further instructions. Please do NOT email me if you have specific questions related to the giveaways; instead, you can email bryn@hip2savedotcom (if you are a winner, I strongly encourage you to add the email address bryn@hip2savedotcom to your contacts or to be sure to check your spam folder as some readers have discovered the giveaway email in their spam folder). Thanks!
Please rest assured that all winners are chosen completely at random via a built-in system that randomly selects a set number of winners from each giveaway post. However, once the winners are selected, I review the comment that each winner left to be sure that the required question was answered (i.e state your favorite product over at ______). If the winner failed to answer the required question, then another randomly selected entrant is deemed the winner. I also keep a database of all the winner’s email addresses…this enables me to be sure that the same reader cannot win a giveaway more than once in a 30 day period. Hope this information helps to clarify some of your questions…if you still have questions related to the selection of winners etc, please email bryn@hip2savedotcom. Thanks!
Sesame Street Hats by Girl in Air (5 Winners)
Required Comment: Which Sesame Street hat would you select as a winner?
* Brittany R. “Oscar!”
* Ashley A. “All of them are so cute, but I think I would choose Cookie Monster!!!”
* Andrea H. “My son would love the Elmo (or as he calls him “elmie”) hat! too cute”
* Jamie C. “I would have to choose Oscar for my little babe :o)”
* Tausha T. “HI!!! I have twins that love bright colors and birds, so I’m gonna say BIG BIRD!!! these are ridiculously cute!!!”
Kids Konserve Snak Paks (5 Winners)
Required Comment: Share your favorite product over at Kids Konserve.
* Leah B. “I love the kosy- sandwich baggy alternative. What a great idea!”
* Renee M. “I got to say it is hard to pick one thing, but the one thing I like the most is the NON-TOXIC ICE PAK & SWEAT FREE COVER. That seems like a great thing to keep everything in your lunch back dry.”
* Laura B. “The butterfly lunch kit!
* Alexandra F. “Toxic free ice packs with covers. Thanks!”
* Heather P. “My favorite product is the Snack Pack!”
City Deals $20 Gift Certificate (1o Winners)
Required Comment: What would you purchase at CityDeals if you are a giveaway winner?
* Christina L. “It’s so hot anymore i wouldn’t want anything but a coldstone giftcard!”
* Mariana H. “I would definitely purchase Bucca Di Beppo gift card! I love that place and it would be such a sweet deal!”
* Heather L. “I would get Cinemark tickets so my hubby and I can see Inception.”
* Renee R. “I would love to get a Kohl’s or Pier 1 Imports gift card.”
* Melissa K. “I would get one to Kohl’s. I love Kohls!!”
* Stephanie K. “I would like to get a blockbuster gift card.”
* Jessica P. “I would probably choose Kohl’s to get a head start on Christmas shopping (yes, you heard me right :)”
* Jessica C. “I would get the Panera Gift Card! I am a mac&cheese junkie and theirs is SO GOOD!”
* Janet M. “Panera!!!”
* Patricia A. “I would get The Cheesecake factory GC!=)”
MozyHome Account (3 Winners)
Required Comment: What is on your computer that you couldn’t live without?
* Olivia S. “I absolutely cannot live without my pictures!!”
* Kelsey B. “I am so bad about downloading those digital pics! I could not live without them!”
* Laurel M. “I wouldn’t want to ever lose the pics of my family.”
American Consumer Services Coupon Inserts (2 Winners)
Required Comment: How many Sunday papers do you typically purchase each week?
* Rebecca J. “It depends on what is going to be in each insert, typically 2-3! Thanks for all your help with couponing!”
* Jennifer S. “I get 1 Sunday paper each week and my parent’s save their coupons for me also.
Restaurant.com $50 Gift Certificate (4 Winners)
Required Comment: State your willingness to share your restaurant.com experience with us.
* Nicky T. “I am willing to write up a short blurb about my experiences.”
* Rachel H. “I would love to try this website out, and write a review about it. I have never used Restaurant.com before, but I’m heading over there now!”
* Lori S. “I would be happy to share my experience and even provide photos of the evening.”
* Jenny T. “I would definitely do it! I LOVE eating out!”