PediaSure/PediaSure Sidekicks Try Me Free Rebate
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Just wanted to give all of you a heads-up that there is a PediaSure/PediaSure Sidekicks Try Me Free Rebate that starts tomorrow, January 23rd. In addition, there is a $3/1 coupon found here (scroll down to bottom and sign up for newsletter) that will make your out of pocket expense even less! I included this rebate and coupon in the CVS weekly deals for next week but wanted to highlight the rebate in its own post since many of you do not have a CVS nearby.
Here are all the details…
* Buy one 6-pack of PediaSure or one 4-pack of PediaSure SideKicks
* Fill out the rebate form found here and click “Confirm.”
* Print the completed rebate form.
* Include your original, dated cash register receipt with the PediaSure or PediaSure SideKicks purchase price circled.
* Write the UPC number on the receipt.
* Mail Completed Rebate Form and Receipt to: Inmar Rebate Center, Attn: PediaSure Mail-In Rebate Offer Program #: PEDIA11, P.O. BOX 426022, Del Rio, TX 78842-6022
Fine Print: Limit 1 request per household. Maximum value not to exceed $13.99 (tax excluded). Minimum purchase requirement of $6.47 on PediaSure or PediaSure SideKicks to be valid. Cash, check, or credit card must be used in transaction (I am assuming this means that you CANNOT pay for the product with ECBs, Register Rewards, or +UP rewards?) Allow 6 to 8 weeks for receipt of refund. Limited to purchase and reimbursement requests made within the continental United States and Hawaii. Purchases must be made between 1/23/11 and 3/6/11. Rebate requests must be received by 4/3/11. For rebate inquires, call 1-877-322-8355 or visit www.CMSPromoCheck.com.
If you have a CVS nearby, check out the deal scenario below that starts tomorrow, January 23rd…
Pediasure 6 pk $9.99
Use the $3/1 coupon found here (scroll down to bottom and sign up for newsletter)
Submit for the Pediasure Try Me Free offer found in the 1/23 SS or here
(You should get $9.99 back)
Final cost FREE + a $3 Moneymaker!
(Thanks, Mr. Cheap!)