Groupon: Free $10 Credit with Local Groupon Purchase (1st 150,000 Only)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
If you’re a fan of Groupon, then here’s an opportunity to snatch up $10 in Groupon Bucks! Simply head on over here, enter your email address and zip code to register for this special promotion and then purchase a local Groupon deal by 12/24/11 (only deals priced at $10 or more and offered by a local business with a physical presence are eligible). If you are one of the first 150,000 to do so, you’ll snag $10 in Groupon Bucks for free!
* To be eligible for this promotion, you must sign up here by 12/19/11, 11:59 PM PT; and purchase an eligible Groupon deal by 12/24/11, 11:59 PM PT.
* As part of this promotion, a local business is considered to be any business, in or around your city, that has a physical presence – a place where you can walk in and shop. Goods and Getaways deals, as well as exclusive engagements and gift-card purchases, are not considered “local” as part of this promotion.
* Even if you’re already a Groupon customer and/or have a Groupon account, you’ll need to register for this promotion using the form on this page. Be sure to use an email address you’ve already provided in your Groupon account so you’ll be eligible to receive $10 in Groupon Bucks.
* If you’re eligible to receive the credit, $10 in Groupon Bucks will be deposited into your Groupon customer account by December 31, 2011 (the $10 credit will expire March 31, 2012).
* For more information, check out the FAQs here.
(Thanks, Cleverly Simple!)