Video: How to Make a Starbucks Latte at Home (Save Yourself Up to $1,000 Per Year!)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
I am so excited to share with you this video that I recently filmed about one of my favorite topics – yep, you guessed it: COFFEE! In this video, I will show you how easy (and affordable!) it is to make a Starbucks Latte at home. Consider the fact that if you drink Starbucks lattes daily (5 times per week) and spend an average of $4 per latte, you can save yourself a whopping $1,000 every year by making these beverages at home. Check it out…
* If you can’t see the video, go here to watch it.
Here’s what you’ll need to make your own Starbucks Latte at home:
* Aerobie 80R08 AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker
* IKEA Cordless Milk Frother/Foamer
* Finely ground coffee
* Boiling water
* Milk (I recommend using 1% or 2% milk; in my experience, whole milk does not froth as well)
* Flavoring Syrup (optional)