Video: Calculating Toilet Paper Price Points
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
In this new video, I will share with you several different ways to calculate toilet paper price points. I will also reveal the qualities that I look for when I purchase toilet paper for my family and I will let you in on a little secret – my favorite brand of toilet paper. 😉
* Go here to watch the video.
Basic Toilet Paper Price Point Formula
* 25¢ per roll
* this formula does not account for 1-ply versus 2-ply versus 3-ply; however, I just double the price per roll for 2-ply (i.e. 50¢ per roll) and triple the price per roll for 3-ply (75¢ per roll)
Alternate Toilet Paper Price Point Formula
* Calculate the total square footage of the entire package (typically this is displayed in the bottom corner on the packaging). In my example above, the total square feet is 107.2.
* Move the decimal over 2 places to the left
* The amount that you are left with is the most that you should pay for this package
–> $1.07 or less
How about you?! How do you compare toilet paper prices?! How do you calculate price points?!
Take some time to explore Hip2Save’s newly updated YouTube Page. Check out all my favorite videos listed in the left column and browse through all the different categories of videos (like How to Coupon, Walmart Shopping, Blooper videos and much more!) located in the right column. Plus, subscribe to my YouTube Channel (click on the Subscribe button in the top left) and be the first one to learn about newly released videos! Enjoy![/h2s_box]