Easy Pedestal Photo Frame Craft
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Looking for a unique way to display pictures in your home? Try this easy idea to up-cycle outdated picture frames and candlesticks (think thrift store!) into these pretty and stylish pedestal photo frames.
For this project you’ll need:
- 2 photo frames with flat sides
- 2 candlesticks of varying heights
- spray paint
- strong glue such as E6000
- Make sure your frames and candlesticks are clean and dry.
- Then spray paint them in a color of your choice.
- You may need a couple of coats of spray paint.
- Let dry overnight.
- Glue the top of the candlestick to the bottom of the frame.
- Let dry overnight once again.
Display photos in your pedestal frames or use them when entertaining to display the name or recipe card of the food dish you are serving. Dress up a party by displaying the guest of honor or the party invite or use them for table numbers at weddings or events.
Lina (firstname.lastname@example.org) loves cooking new recipes, thrift store shopping, and DIY home decor projects.
And how about making a homemade pedestal cake display? In the video below, I show you how easy and affordable it is to do just that! These displays are great for candies, cupcakes, fruit, jewelry, keys and more!