How to Make a Target Cartwheel Keychain Card
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Calling all you Target shoppers! If you get a bit stressed at checkout trying to gather up your printed/clipped coupons as well as Mobile coupons and Target Cartwheel offers, here is one fun idea that may alleviate a bit of stress —-> create your own Target Cartwheel scannable key chain! Instead of pulling up your Cartwheel barcode on your phone at checkout, just have the cashier scan your keychain barcode. Easy Peasy! 🙂
Supplies You’ll Need:
- Clear Packing Tape (preferably the thick type)
- Cardstock Paper
- Hole Punch
- First, you’ll need to print out your Target Cartwheel account barcode.
- To do this, head over here, sign into your account and click on barcode (located at the top) and then click the Print button.
- Using another membership card as a guide, trace around the barcode.
- Cut out your card and if desired write “Target Cartwheel” on the other side.
- Place between two pieces of clear packing tape.
- Cut off excess tape and punch a hole on one end making sure to not cut the barcode.
- Keep on your keychain and you’ll have it ready when you shop at Target!