Snap by Groupon: Get Cash Back on Grocery Purchases at ANY Store (Huggies, Milk, Bread + More)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Are you a fan of Ibotta and Checkout51? If so, you may be excited to hear that Groupon has released a new cash back app called Snap! Similar to Ibotta and Checkout51, Snap pays you cash when you purchase select items at your local store(s).
How does it work?
* Browse through the different offers available (I was offered $1 cash back for buying a gallon of milk, $2 cash back for buying Huggies Wipes and lots more) – note that some of the offers can be redeemed as many times as you’d like! Each offer’s redemption limit is clearly noted on its details page.
* Buy items from the Offer List at ANY store
* Upload a photo of your entire receipt using the app or website within 2 days of purchase
* When your account reaches $20, you can request payment. Go to the ‘My Account’ page and select ‘Cash Out’.
* Typically payments are distributed within two weeks of request but may take up to sixty days.
* Note that offers expire either when the maximum number of redemptions has been reached or the product program has concluded. Expired offers will either be hidden or clearly marked as unavailable.
Side note – the links in this post are my referral links. Keep in mind that you can also create your own referral link to share with friends, family via Facebook or email. When they go through your link, you’ll get $1 after they sign up and redeem an eligible offer.
As one idea, one of the current Snap offers is $2 cash back on Huggies Wipes (with no redemption limit) – this offer ought to make for free wipes at your local Walmart since it works for any Huggies Wipes – no size specified![/h2s_box]