*HOT* Capital One 360: Earn up to $200 w/ New Checking & Savings Account (4 Days Only)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
For the next 4 days only, Capital One 360 is offering up several sweet promos in honor of Black Friday! Through December 1st, you can earn a whopping $100 when you open a new 360 Checking Account! Plus, open a 360 Savings Account and you’ll also snag a $100 bonus. So you could earn a total of $200… pretty sweet! 😀
[h2s_box width=”2″ style=”dashed” color=”#000000″]
Here’s how to snag $100 with a new checking account:
* Head over here and click on the Apply Now button.
* Follow the instructions to open a 360 Checking checking account (be sure to open your new account no later than December 1st!) and make an initial deposit of at least $250.
* You’ll then need to use your Debit Card to make 5 purchases or use CheckMateSM to make 5 remote check deposits (or a combo of both) within 45 days of opening your account.
* Your $100 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 50.
* Keep in mind that this $100 Bonus is only available for new 360 Checking Accounts (including Electric Orange checking) and your bonus may be reported to the IRS and your state
Here’s how to snag $100 with a 360 Savings Account:
* Head over here and click on the Open Now button.
* Follow the instructions to open a 360 Savings account (be sure that you open your new account by December 1st!). * * You must open the account with an initial deposit of $1,000.
* The $100 bonus starts earning interest on day 1, but you can’t take it out for at least 30 days.
* This offer is only available when you open a new 360 Savings account (including Electric Orange Savings Account)
* Note that this savings account must be funded from a source outside of Capital One 360 (in other words, your initial deposit can not be transferred from an existing Capital One 360 account).
* Keep in mind that your bonus may be reported to the IRS and your state.[/h2s_box]
What an easy way to earn a little extra money! And if for whatever reason you decide that you don’t want these accounts, you can cancel at anytime. Also, keep in mind that the required purchases can be of any amount – small or large.
If you have an account with Capital One 360 already, I’d love to hear your feedback!