Amazon Work-From-Home Job Opportunity: Starts At $10/Hour (Select States Only)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
As I mentioned several months ago, one way to earn extra spending money from home is to apply for a work-at-home job via Amazon’s Virtual Contact Center! Amazon is hiring for both full time and part time customer service associate positions – in order to apply, you must have a home residence in Arizona, Kentucky, Texas, West Virginia, Delaware, Minnesota, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, North Carolina, Tennessee, Wisconsin, and Virginia. Base compensation is $10/hour with potential bonus opportunities.
Here are the requirements in order to apply:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
* Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger tools
* 1+ years in a service environment dealing with the public
* Distraction free workspace
* High speed hard wired internet (5 MB/second, no WiFi)
* Landline phone line for work only
Wondering if you should apply? Check out this email from Jessica…
Thank you so much for the post about Amazon work from home positions! I was afraid I was not going to be able to work for them due to the full time schedule they sent to me; however, I received a phone call on Sunday offering me a permanent part time position! I did not have to drive the two hours to the Amazon facilities – they actually allowed me to have the forms notarized and scanned to them. It was such a blessing and I’m so thankful for your post!