Rustic Santa Centerpiece (Easy Holiday Craft)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
If you’re interested in a fun and frugal Christmas craft idea, check out this festive Santa centerpiece made from tree branches. I love that this idea provides a creative way to re-purpose wood – make a larger version using logs to display on your porch or by the Christmas tree. Since I had all these materials on hand, this project was free for me!
Rustic Santa Centerpiece
Inspired by: SmartGirlsDIY.com
For this craft you’ll need:
- 3 branches of different heights
- red, white, and black craft paint
- small paint brush
- red craft poms
- super glue or hot glue
- holiday ribbon
- rubber band
- Cut branches at a slant on one end.
- Arrange and secure with a heavy rubber band. Paint the top 1/3 of the face red, and bottom 1/3 of the face white.
- Use black paint or a black sharpie to paint eyes, and glue a red pom for the nose.
- Lastly, tie ribbon over the rubber band.
This is such a quick and simple project and I love how it looks on my table! It would be so fun to gather with friends and do this as a group!