Teal Pumpkin Project: 25 NON-Candy Treats to Give Out on Halloween
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Have you heard of The Teal Pumpkin Project?
FARE’s Teal Pumpkin Project helps make sure ALL children will come home on Halloween night with something they can enjoy. It just takes one simple act: offering non-food treats, such as glow sticks or small toys, as an alternative to candy.
- Play-Doh (*An awesome reader just pointed out that this contains wheat! OOPS! I’ll be sure to keep this in the candy bowl here, rather than the Teal Pumpkin bowl! Thanks, Jessica!)
- Glow Sticks
- Temporary Tattoos
- Small Toys
- Bouncy Balls
- Sticky Hands
- Noise Putty
- Party Poppers
- Glow in the Dark Stickers
- Crazy Straws
- Halloween Bookmarks
- Rainbow Loom Bands – You can buy these Rainbow Loom Bands in bulk and then divide them into small bags like these. (Fun tip: Throw in a spooky spider!)
- Glow in the Dark Rubber Duckies
- Glow in the Dark Vampire Fangs
- Halloween Bracelets
- Bubbles(Transform your party favor bubbles into a fun Halloween treat with these fun printables from Tater Tots and Jello.)
- Jumping Spiders
- Zombie Bendables
- Zombie Wall Tumblers
- Wiggly Snakes
- Mini Halloween Paratroopers
- Halloween Masks
- Foam Halloween Stickers
Written by Danielle for Hip2Save. Danielle is a proud mom to 5 amazing kids in Utah, who lives for coffee and baking. She’s dedicated to balancing her own interests and passions, while encouraging her children to follow their own paths in life.