Schwinn SmartStart Bike Trip Bingo Sweeps: 7 Win Family Fun Prize Pack ($595 Value!)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Make Riding Bikes FUN! 🚴🏻♀️
Now through May 19th, be sure to enter the Schwinn SmartStart Bike Trip Bingo Sweepstakes for a chance to win an awesome Family Fun Ride Prize Pack (a $594.95 value!) – just for playing Bingo! Seven lucky winners will be randomly selected around May 23rd.
To enter, just follow the directions in the widget below – may take a few seconds for the form to fully load (note that the widget may not display on mobile devices):
[protected-iframe id=”b82495e98ef5d1aa12eb269083348fad-29351879-13131339″ info=”https://js.gleam.io/e.js” class=”e-widget generic-loader” width=”100%” height=”1000″]
Each prize pack will include…
- One Adult Schwinn Bike (bike paid in the form of a $250 Gift Card)
- One Sponsor-selected active lifestyle camera
- One Sponsor-selected active lifestyle camera bike mount
- One Schwinn Bike Lights
- One Schwinn Adult Helmet
- One Schwinn Bike Bell
- One Schwinn Bike Basket
- One Schwinn Backpack
- One Schwinn Lighted Cable Lock
- One Schwinn Water Bottle
- One Schwinn Bike Floor Pump
How do you play?
To play, first go here and print these Bike Trip Bingo Cards by Schwinn. Then whenever you are on a family bike ride, keep your eyes peeled for various landmarks or items found on your SmartStart Bingo Card. When you or your kiddos find one, take a photo of the object, log in via the widget above and upload your photo to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest using the hashtag #SchwinnBingoSweepstakes.
Need a Kids’ Bike?
If you have a little one who is learning to ride a bike, consider purchasing a Schwinn SmartStart Kids’ Bike at ToysRUs, Target, Amazon.com or Academy – they’re easy to assemble too! Check out a few features of these SmartStart bikes…
- Narrower pedal positions that match the width of a child’s hips for stronger pedal stroke
- Reduced overall weight, making it easier for the child to handle and stay in control
- Seats designed to match and support child proportions
- Smaller grip diameters for small hands to hold and steer
- Fast-start gearing that also reduces top-speed
Post sponsored by Mirum. Opinions are 100% my own.
[protected-iframe id=”e15ed0dc076fbbb0b1ca7d7afe6fe15d-29351879-13131339″ info=”https://windo.s3.amazonaws.com/pixel/index.js” ]