Angela’s Favorite Phone Accessory
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Note from Collin:
Do you have a product you love? We definitely have many favorite products here on the Hip2Save Team, and thought it would be FUN to share some of them with you! I personally love product recommendations and I’ve also had a few requests from readers, so I have asked each member of the team to think of products they love (cosmetics, kitchen gadgets etc.) and to write up a post that will be shared here every Tuesday.
Hi there! It’s Angela – one of Collin’s Sidekicks!
I like to think that I’m a hip Mom – even though my teenagers would roll their eyes if they heard me saying that. “Seriously Mom? That’s so not cool to say that.” 🙄 My daughter is really into the Musically app – you make quick videos and lip sync over popular songs and audio clips. For the longest time she kept begging me to get her a PopSocket, because MOMMMMMMM all the kids on Musically have them.
At the time, they were just starting to be a thing, and you could only find them online at random stores. A PopSocket is this little thingamabob (such an official namem right?) that sticks to the back of your phone. You can use it to prop up your phone or to help give you better control when holding the phone for those oh so important selfies. 💁🏻 It seemed to me to be something that would end up in a drawer after a while, like all of the other OMG I gotta have it fads.
Fast forward to my trip to the UPS store a couple of months ago.
I walked in and saw a display of PopSockets – wow, they are everywhere now! I made a comment about them and the UPS guy told me you can use it in the car to keep your phone mounted. 😮 Hold up! You mean I no longer have to block my precious air vents with a vent mount, and I can have alllll of that wonderful cold air blowing directly on me instead of being blocked by a phone? SIGN ME UP – I live in Atlanta, it’s a furnace here, I need my AC!
When I’m working and Collin goes live on FB, I pop out the back and my phone is now propped up so I can watch along without having to tie up my computer. There are a ton of super cute designs, and you can even order a custom PopSocket with one of your own photos! I ordered my daughter a new one that has one of our cats on it. 😽
PopSockets typically start at $9.99 from Best Buy and Amazon, with custom designs starting at $15. Even sweeter, BestBuy.com currently has a promotion going on where you can save 25% off the purchase of three or more select phone accessories – including PopSockets! That makes them just $7.49 each when you buy three or more!
We’ve loved giving these as gifts, and they would make awesome stocking stuffers for Christmas!
Did you see our other Try THIS Tuesday posts?
- Jessica’s Favorite Hard Water Cleaner
- Lina Likes to Grill Ribs Using Smoker Bags – Simple, Flavorful & NO Dishes to Clean
- Erica Can’t Live Without THESE Ceramic Salt & Pepper Grinders
- Angie’s Favorite Socks
- Kimberly’s Favorite Non-Clumping Mascara
- Mary’s Favorite At-Home Gel Manicure Kit
- Michelle’s Favorite & Inexpensive Curly Hair Care Products
- Kimberly’s Favorite Cosmetics (AND Some Tips!)
- Angela’s Favorite Hair Brush
- Lina Likes to Keep an Eye on Her Nest
- Mary’s Favorite Kitchen Gadget
- Angie’s Favorite Grooming Tools
- Erica’s Favorite Bathroom Gadgets for Toddlers
- Hannah’s Favorite Natural Sunscreen
- Bryn Can’t Live Without Her Scrub Daddy
- Collin Can’t Live Without THIS Peanut Butter on Her Spoon
- Jessica Can’t Take Her Dogs on a Walk Without THIS Leash Coupler
- Lightbox Messages For Your Home Or Office ~ SO FUN!
- Inside This Pretty Purple Bag Is Michelle’s Favorite Treat