Got Dry & Chapped Lips?! Check Out Bryn’s Favorite Lip Balm…
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Note from Collin:
Do you have a product you love? We definitely have many favorite products here on the Hip2Save Team, and thought it would be FUN to share some of them with you! I personally love product recommendations and I’ve also had a few requests from readers, so I have asked each member of the team to think of products they love (cosmetics, kitchen gadgets etc.) and to write up a post that will be shared here every Tuesday.
Hi there! It’s Bryn – Collin’s Sister & Sidekick!
Like Collin, I live in Idaho and that means beautiful mountains, outdoor activities galore and dry and chapped lips! Yes, our state is awesome but it is also so very DRY! And when you mix the dry climate with sunshine and swimming, you’re in for some super rough and dry lips!
Both myself and my kiddos are constantly dealing with this issue. Thankfully, I discovered Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Swivel Stick several years ago and it has been a game changer for my family! This Swivel Stick is not only perfect for dry, cracked and chapped lips but it also works on dried out cheeks, chins, and even hands and feet. It goes on super soft and smooth without any greasy feeling, smells great and has no taste.
You’ll find these sticks on my nightstand, in my car, in my purse, in my beach bag – pretty much everywhere! And the best part – these awesome sticks last forever!
Did you see our other Try THIS Tuesday posts?
- Angela’s Favorite Phone Accessory
- Inside This Pretty Purple Bag Is Michelle’s Favorite Treat
- Jessica’s Favorite Hard Water Cleaner
- Lina Likes to Grill Ribs Using Smoker Bags – Simple, Flavorful & NO Dishes to Clean
- Erica Can’t Live Without THESE Ceramic Salt & Pepper Grinders
- Angie’s Favorite Socks
- Kimberly’s Favorite Non-Clumping Mascara
- Mary’s Favorite At-Home Gel Manicure Kit
- Michelle’s Favorite & Inexpensive Curly Hair Care Products
- Kimberly’s Favorite Cosmetics (AND Some Tips!)
- Angela’s Favorite Hair Brush
- Lina Likes to Keep an Eye on Her Nest
- Mary’s Favorite Kitchen Gadget
- Angie’s Favorite Grooming Tools
- Erica’s Favorite Bathroom Gadgets for Toddlers
- Hannah’s Favorite Natural Sunscreen
- Bryn Can’t Live Without Her Scrub Daddy
- Collin Can’t Live Without THIS Peanut Butter on Her Spoon
- Jessica Can’t Take Her Dogs on a Walk Without THIS Leash Coupler
- Lightbox Messages For Your Home Or Office ~ SO FUN!