Check Out How Michelle Reached Adulthood…
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Note from Collin:
Do you have a product you love? We definitely have many favorite products here on the Hip2Save Team, and thought it would be FUN to share some of them with you! I personally love product recommendations and I’ve also had a few requests from readers, so I have asked each member of the team to think of products they love (cosmetics, kitchen gadgets etc.) and to write up a post that will be shared here every Tuesday.
Hi there! It’s Michelle, one of Collin’s sidekicks.
Even though I have been an ‘adult’ for many years, I never fully reached adulthood until the past few months. You see, in my head there were always two things that I needed to own to achieve this… a paper cutter and a laminator. 😆
Yes, you heard that right!
I have dreamed of slamming down that arm on the paper cutter and hearing that distinct ‘chomp’ that creates perfectly crisp lines, many times. I then would imagine taking said crisp paper and sliding it through a hot laminator in my VERY OWN HOME! The result would be a warm, protected, shiny masterpiece to do who knows what with. Yeah, I may be weird. 😉
A few months ago we promoted this paper cutter for an amazing price, so I had to order one. Then, a few months later I saw the Ying to my paper cutter’s Yang go live on Hip2Save…. a laminator, AND it was on SALE! 😮
I grabbed some laminator plastic refills and went to town in my home, searching high and low for anything that I could cut and laminate. My kids all thought I was losing my mind and are actually now scared of becoming an adult one day after seeing how excited these two items made me.
Now keep in mind, I am SO not crafty. With that said, these were not items I needed for really any particular reason, other than I was just living out my school teacher dream 😍.
I highly recommend both of these products for every day use, however – if you are needing to laminate on a large scale, you would probably want something a little more heavy duty.
Now if I only had a label maker…..
Did you see our other Try THIS Tuesday posts?
- Got Dry & Chapped Lips?! Check Out Bryn’s Favorite Lip Balm…
- Angela’s Favorite Phone Accessory
- Inside This Pretty Purple Bag Is Michelle’s Favorite Treat
- Jessica’s Favorite Hard Water Cleaner
- Lina Likes to Grill Ribs Using Smoker Bags – Simple, Flavorful & NO Dishes to Clean
- Erica Can’t Live Without THESE Ceramic Salt & Pepper Grinders
- Angie’s Favorite Socks
- Kimberly’s Favorite Non-Clumping Mascara
- Mary’s Favorite At-Home Gel Manicure Kit
- Michelle’s Favorite & Inexpensive Curly Hair Care Products
- Kimberly’s Favorite Cosmetics (AND Some Tips!)
- Angela’s Favorite Hair Brush
- Lina Likes to Keep an Eye on Her Nest
- Mary’s Favorite Kitchen Gadget
- Angie’s Favorite Grooming Tools
- Erica’s Favorite Bathroom Gadgets for Toddlers
- Hannah’s Favorite Natural Sunscreen
- Bryn Can’t Live Without Her Scrub Daddy
- Collin Can’t Live Without THIS Peanut Butter on Her Spoon
- Jessica Can’t Take Her Dogs on a Walk Without THIS Leash Coupler
- Lightbox Messages For Your Home Or Office ~ SO FUN!