Check Out How Michelle Reached Adulthood…
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Note from Collin:
Do you have a product you love? We definitely have many favorite products here on the Hip2Save Team, and thought it would be FUN to share some of them with you! I personally love product recommendations and I’ve also had a few requests from readers, so I have asked each member of the team to think of products they love (cosmetics, kitchen gadgets etc.) and to write up a post that will be shared here every Tuesday.
Hi there! It’s Michelle, one of Collin’s sidekicks.
Even though I have been an ‘adult’ for many years, I never fully reached adulthood until the past few months. You see, in my head there were always two things that I needed to own to achieve this… a paper cutter and a laminator. 😆
Yes, you heard that right!
I have dreamed of slamming down that arm on the paper cutter and hearing that distinct ‘chomp’ that creates perfectly crisp lines, many times. I then would imagine taking said crisp paper and sliding it through a hot laminator in my VERY OWN HOME! The result would be a warm, protected, shiny masterpiece to do who knows what with. Yeah, I may be weird. 😉
A few months ago we promoted this paper cutter for an amazing price, so I had to order one. Then, a few months later I saw the Ying to my paper cutter’s Yang go live on Hip2Save…. a laminator, AND it was on SALE! 😮
I grabbed some laminator plastic refills and went to town in my home, searching high and low for anything that I could cut and laminate. My kids all thought I was losing my mind and are actually now scared of becoming an adult one day after seeing how excited these two items made me.
Now keep in mind, I am SO not crafty. With that said, these were not items I needed for really any particular reason, other than I was just living out my school teacher dream 😍.
I highly recommend both of these products for every day use, however – if you are needing to laminate on a large scale, you would probably want something a little more heavy duty.
Now if I only had a label maker…..
Did you see our other Try THIS Tuesday posts?
- Got Dry & Chapped Lips?! Check Out Bryn’s Favorite Lip Balm…
- Angela’s Favorite Phone Accessory
- Inside This Pretty Purple Bag Is Michelle’s Favorite Treat
- Jessica’s Favorite Hard Water Cleaner
- Lina Likes to Grill Ribs Using Smoker Bags – Simple, Flavorful & NO Dishes to Clean
- Erica Can’t Live Without THESE Ceramic Salt & Pepper Grinders
- Angie’s Favorite Socks
- Kimberly’s Favorite Non-Clumping Mascara
- Mary’s Favorite At-Home Gel Manicure Kit
- Michelle’s Favorite & Inexpensive Curly Hair Care Products
- Kimberly’s Favorite Cosmetics (AND Some Tips!)
- Angela’s Favorite Hair Brush
- Lina Likes to Keep an Eye on Her Nest
- Mary’s Favorite Kitchen Gadget
- Angie’s Favorite Grooming Tools
- Erica’s Favorite Bathroom Gadgets for Toddlers
- Hannah’s Favorite Natural Sunscreen
- Bryn Can’t Live Without Her Scrub Daddy
- Collin Can’t Live Without THIS Peanut Butter on Her Spoon
- Jessica Can’t Take Her Dogs on a Walk Without THIS Leash Coupler
- Lightbox Messages For Your Home Or Office ~ SO FUN!