Got Stains?! Check Out Angie’s Favorite Stain Fighter
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Note from Collin:
Do you have a product you love? We definitely have many favorite products here on the Hip2Save Team, and thought it would be FUN to share some of them with you! I personally love product recommendations and I’ve also had a few requests from readers, so I have asked each member of the team to think of products they love (cosmetics, kitchen gadgets etc.) and to write up a post that will be shared here every Tuesday.
Hi there! It’s Angie, one of Collin’s Sidekicks!
This used to frustrate me to no end… THEN, I discovered this magical OxiClean Max Force Pre-Treater Gel Stick! It is AWESOME – it seriously can get stains out of just about anything and everything.
This Pre-Treater is a thick, non-staining blue formula that allows you to see where clothes have been treated and it washes away. It can remove food stains, grease, oil, dirt, grass stains, blood and more!
To use this Pre-Treater Gel Stick, simply flip it over and push it down on the stain, a little bit of the gel will come out. You can then use the scrubbing top to massage the gel into the stain. One of the best parts… you can throw it in to the wash right then or throw it in to the hamper and wash it the next time you do the laundry (even up to a week later). For real.
Did you see our other Try THIS Tuesday posts?
- Need Fitness Motivation? Check Out Why Mary Wears Her Apple Watch
- Check Out How Michelle Reached Adulthood
- Angela’s Favorite Phone Accessory
- Inside This Pretty Purple Bag Is Michelle’s Favorite Treat
- Jessica’s Favorite Hard Water Cleaner
- Lina Likes to Grill Ribs Using Smoker Bags – Simple, Flavorful & NO Dishes to Clean
- Erica Can’t Live Without THESE Ceramic Salt & Pepper Grinders
- Angie’s Favorite Socks
- Kimberly’s Favorite Non-Clumping Mascara
- Mary’s Favorite At-Home Gel Manicure Kit
- Michelle’s Favorite & Inexpensive Curly Hair Care Products
- Kimberly’s Favorite Cosmetics (AND Some Tips!)
- Angela’s Favorite Hair Brush
- Lina Likes to Keep an Eye on Her Nest
- Mary’s Favorite Kitchen Gadget
- Angie’s Favorite Grooming Tools
- Erica’s Favorite Bathroom Gadgets for Toddlers
- Hannah’s Favorite Natural Sunscreen
- Bryn Can’t Live Without Her Scrub Daddy
- Collin Can’t Live Without THIS Peanut Butter on Her Spoon
- Jessica Can’t Take Her Dogs on a Walk Without THIS Leash Coupler
- Lightbox Messages For Your Home Or Office ~ SO FUN!