Williams-Sonoma Hiring Work-From-Home Seasonal Customer Service Associates (Select Areas Only)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Need holiday spending money? 🎄
If you’re a fan of Williams-Sonoma and looking to make a little money from home over the holidays, consider applying to be a Seasonal Customer Service associate (select areas only)! As an associate, you will engage with customers by phone, e-mail and live chat, helping them create their dream home, giving advice on color palettes and price points, as well as offering suggestions on product use and care.
Associates must have the ability to navigate through multiple systems & internet pages, strong communication skills, ability to talk and type with strong data entry skills, a high school diploma/GED, and a passion for the retail industry. 1-2 years previous customer service experience is preferred.
What benefits do they offer?
- 40% discount on most merchandise!
- Fun contests / reward and recognition programs
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Paid Virtual Training from the comfort of your own home
- Salary = $11.00/hr
Job Responsibilities include:
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned