Awesome Christmas Gift Idea for Toddler! This 5-Star Rated Game Makes Learning FUN…
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Note from Collin:
Do you have a product you love? We definitely have many favorite products here on the Hip2Save Team, and thought it would be FUN to share some of them with you! I personally love product recommendations and I’ve also had a few requests from readers, so I have asked each member of the team to think of products they love (cosmetics, kitchen gadgets etc.) and to write up a post that will be shared here every Tuesday.
Hey all! It’s Erica, one of Collin’s Sidekicks!
I am the sidekick with two young toddlers, and love when I find fun products that my little ones actually enjoy ~ like this potty training chair! 😃
With Christmas just around the corner, I wanted to share about this oh so FUN toddler game!
I recently purchased this Thinkfun Roll and Play Game right before we left for our Summer vacation. It’s small, and was super easy to toss in my suitcase. Plus, I was impressed by the 5-star ratings left by almost 800 reviewers!
Oh how I love this little game! ❤️
It’s a very simple game, made for kids ages 18-months and up. The kiddos get to roll the colored plush block (love that it’s plush because often times things may get thrown during games in our house 😳 ) and whatever color the block lands on, they get to pick a card with that specific color.
THEN, they have to read the card (with the help of a parent if needed), and follow the card as directed.
JUST A TIP – If the kiddos are extra energized, consider having them toss the block far, so they can burn more energy by going back and forth from the block to the cards.
This game is all about FUN and LEARNING!
There are 6 card categories to help learn emotions, counting, body parts, colors, animal sounds and actions.
Cards will say things link ‘Wave Your Arms’, ‘Gobble like a Turkey’, ‘Find Something Red’, ‘Make a Surprised Face’ and more! Yes, this game has creativity, active play and gross motor skills written all over it!
It will get the kiddos singing, hopping, laughing and dancing! 💃
And my personal favorites, “Give a Hug” and “Blow a Kiss” ! 😘
This is such a great gift idea! 🎁
If you have a toddler to buy for this holiday season, consider snagging this ThinkFun Roll & Play Game. The whole family will LOVE it!
Did you see our other Try THIS Tuesday posts?
- Need Fitness Motivation? Check Out Why Mary Wears Her Apple Watch
- Check Out How Michelle Reached Adulthood
- Angela’s Favorite Phone Accessory
- Inside This Pretty Purple Bag Is Michelle’s Favorite Treat
- Jessica’s Favorite Hard Water Cleaner
- Lina Likes to Grill Ribs Using Smoker Bags – Simple, Flavorful & NO Dishes to Clean
- Erica Can’t Live Without THESE Ceramic Salt & Pepper Grinders
- Angie’s Favorite Socks
- Kimberly’s Favorite Non-Clumping Mascara
- Mary’s Favorite At-Home Gel Manicure Kit
- Michelle’s Favorite & Inexpensive Curly Hair Care Products
- Kimberly’s Favorite Cosmetics (AND Some Tips!)
- Angela’s Favorite Hair Brush
- Lina Likes to Keep an Eye on Her Nest
- Mary’s Favorite Kitchen Gadget
- Angie’s Favorite Grooming Tools
- Erica’s Favorite Bathroom Gadgets for Toddlers
- Hannah’s Favorite Natural Sunscreen
- Bryn Can’t Live Without Her Scrub Daddy
- Collin Can’t Live Without THIS Peanut Butter on Her Spoon
- Jessica Can’t Take Her Dogs on a Walk Without THIS Leash Coupler
- Lightbox Messages For Your Home Or Office ~ SO FUN!
- Angie’s Favorite Clothing Stain Fighter
- Angela’s Best Friend In A Bottle (Say Goodbye To Carpet Stains)