Oh Cricut, Thanks for Making Awesome Personalized Teacher Gifts, Signs & More
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Note from Collin:
Do you have a product you love? We definitely have many favorite products here on the Hip2Save Team, and thought it would be FUN to share some of them with you! I personally love product recommendations and I’ve also had a few requests from readers, so I have asked each member of the team to think of products they love (cosmetics, kitchen gadgets etc.) and to write up a post that will be shared here every Tuesday. Lina, my sidekick, is sharing one of her favorites…
Hi all! It’s Lina here, one of Collin’s sidekicks!
Are you busy momming so hard like me?🙋
You may already know that I love the Cricut for decorative crafts, but today I’m showing you all how I enjoy using my Cricut Explore Air cutting machine in my everyday mom life for more practical tasks! From labeling my kids’ school supplies and sports equipment to making signs for the PTA, I feel like I use it more and more each day!
I bought my Criciut Explore Air about 9 months ago and it has saved the day for making last minute personalized gifts. The first day it arrived, I brought my Cricut machine to the kitchen so I could do some multitasking 😉 – make dinner, help with homework, cut letters for a PTA sign, and embellish a lunch bag for a teacher! Yes, all at the same time! LOL
Here are a few more of my favorite real life Cricut project examples!
My son wanted some of his school notebooks labeled with his name so we used adhesive vinyl to make these simple labels. I love how neat and organized it makes everything!
Volunteer at School?
I cut these letters out of neon card stock to make a large sign for a PTA event at our school! We used it as a fun photo background at Mother/Son Dodge-Ball!
Even my kids’ sports equipment gets labeled with vinyl! 😃 I try to use a strong outdoor vinyl such as Oracle 651 for these type of projects, so It doesn’t come off.
In Cub Scouts?
I made some decals with adhesive vinyl to customize my son’s Pinewood Derby car! So fun. You could do any theme or colors you’d like!
Need Birthday Gifts?
One of my favorite gifts to give when my kids get invited to a birthday are personalized water bottles using permanent/outdoor vinyl for their friends!
Need Teacher Gifts?
I recently ironed on sizer brand heat transfer vinyl to an insulated lunch box for a fun and easy to make personalized birthday gift. My daughter gets all excited when she sees her teacher using it! This could also work for your child’s lunch box.
It has been really fun to learn how to use my Cricut!
I’m definitely obsessed with my purchase and would recommend getting one if you’re interesting in doing any of these projects! If you’re new to Cricut or thinking of getting one, consider joining the Cricut Newbies & Pros for Explorer Facebook group. It’s full of wonderful inspiration and helpful people who share their real life projects!
Want more inspiration?! Have you seen my other Cricut posts?
- Easily Create Personalized Teacher Gifts with Your Cricut Machine
- How Cute Are These Disney Shirts? Grab Your Cricut Machine & YOU Can Make Them Too!
Note from Lina:
This is just an honest post that was not sponsored by the manufacturer. I just really like using this product & wanted to share it with you. Enjoy!
Did you see our other Try THIS Tuesday posts?
- Awesome Christmas Gift Idea for Toddler! This 5-Star Rated Game Makes Learning FUN…
- Angela’s Best Friend In A Bottle (Say Goodbye To Carpet Stains)
- Need Fitness Motivation? Check Out Why Mary Wears Her Apple Watch
- Check Out How Michelle Reached Adulthood
- Angela’s Favorite Phone Accessory
- Inside This Pretty Purple Bag Is Michelle’s Favorite Treat
- Jessica’s Favorite Hard Water Cleaner
- Lina Likes to Grill Ribs Using Smoker Bags – Simple, Flavorful & NO Dishes to Clean
- Erica Can’t Live Without THESE Ceramic Salt & Pepper Grinders
- Angie’s Favorite Socks
- Kimberly’s Favorite Non-Clumping Mascara
- Mary’s Favorite At-Home Gel Manicure Kit
- Michelle’s Favorite & Inexpensive Curly Hair Care Products
- Kimberly’s Favorite Cosmetics (AND Some Tips!)
- Angela’s Favorite Hair Brush
- Lina Likes to Keep an Eye on Her Nest
- Mary’s Favorite Kitchen Gadget
- Angie’s Favorite Grooming Tools
- Erica’s Favorite Bathroom Gadgets for Toddlers
- Hannah’s Favorite Natural Sunscreen
- Bryn Can’t Live Without Her Scrub Daddy
- Collin Can’t Live Without THIS Peanut Butter on Her Spoon
- Jessica Can’t Take Her Dogs on a Walk Without THIS Leash Coupler
- Lightbox Messages For Your Home Or Office ~ SO FUN!
- Angie’s Favorite Clothing Stain Fighter