Bryn’s Life is Sweeter with These Coconut Dark Chocolate Almonds
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Note from Collin:
Do you have a product you love? We definitely have many favorite products here on the Hip2Save Team, and thought it would be FUN to share some of them with you! I personally love product recommendations and I’ve also had a few requests from readers, so I have asked each member of the team to think of products they love (cosmetics, kitchen gadgets etc.) and to write up a post that will be shared here almost every Tuesday. Today, Bryn is sharing one of her favorites…
Hey There! It’s Bryn – Collin’s sister and sidekick!
If you’re like me and like to have a daily (or maybe hourly!) sweet treat, then you need to read this post! Now please be warned that this delicious snack/dessert/candy that I am sharing with you is highly addictive and your thighs may not appreciate my suggestions.
OK, so take note that you have been warned! ⚠️
So what is this insanely yummy treat? It is a 32 ounce bag of Edward Marc Dark Chocolate Coconut Almonds – each bag contains 2 pounds of lightly salted and toasted almonds rolled in a layer of sweet coconut shavings and covered in dark chocolate. Seriously – it’s like a little taste of heaven.
And the best part – these bags are currently on sale for just $6.98 each (regularly $9.89) at Costco Warehouse through November 16th. This is a CRAZY good price as this same 2-pound bag sells for $15 on the Edward Marc website.
Besides stocking up on these bags for yourself, these make great teacher gifts!
One tip to keep you from devouring the entire bag in a few hours (yes, this can easily happen!) –> I throw each bag in the freezer so when I take out a handful, it takes me a little longer to eat each one.
I also suggest counting out the serving size of 10 almonds and placing them in a bowl. This is a suggestion from personal experience as I have literally eaten several servings on my own thanks to an open, inviting and very lonely bag sitting on the couch next to me.
Note from Bryn:
This is just an honest post that was not sponsored by the manufacturer. I just really love this product & wanted to share it with you. Enjoy!
Did you see our other Try THIS Tuesday posts?
- Oh Cricut, Thanks for Making Awesome Personalized Teacher Gifts, Signs & More
- Awesome Christmas Gift Idea for Toddler! This 5-Star Rated Game Makes Learning FUN…
- Angela’s Best Friend In A Bottle (Say Goodbye To Carpet Stains)
- Need Fitness Motivation? Check Out Why Mary Wears Her Apple Watch
- Check Out How Michelle Reached Adulthood
- Angela’s Favorite Phone Accessory
- Inside This Pretty Purple Bag Is Michelle’s Favorite Treat
- Jessica’s Favorite Hard Water Cleaner
- Lina Likes to Grill Ribs Using Smoker Bags – Simple, Flavorful & NO Dishes to Clean
- Erica Can’t Live Without THESE Ceramic Salt & Pepper Grinders
- Angie’s Favorite Socks
- Kimberly’s Favorite Non-Clumping Mascara
- Mary’s Favorite At-Home Gel Manicure Kit
- Michelle’s Favorite & Inexpensive Curly Hair Care Products
- Kimberly’s Favorite Cosmetics (AND Some Tips!)
- Angela’s Favorite Hair Brush
- Lina Likes to Keep an Eye on Her Nest
- Mary’s Favorite Kitchen Gadget
- Angie’s Favorite Grooming Tools
- Erica’s Favorite Bathroom Gadgets for Toddlers
- Hannah’s Favorite Natural Sunscreen
- Bryn Can’t Live Without Her Scrub Daddy
- Collin Can’t Live Without THIS Peanut Butter on Her Spoon
- Jessica Can’t Take Her Dogs on a Walk Without THIS Leash Coupler
- Lightbox Messages For Your Home Or Office ~ SO FUN!
- Angie’s Favorite Clothing Stain Fighter