How One Busy Mom Crosses More Off Her Very Long To-Do List
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Note from Collin:
Do you have a product you love? We definitely have many favorite products and thought it would be FUN to share some of them with you! I personally love product recommendations and I’ve also had a few requests from readers, so I have asked each member of the team to think of products they love (cosmetics, kitchen gadgets etc.) and to write up a post that will be shared here every Tuesday.
Hey All! It’s Sydney, one of Collin’s sidekicks!
I’m sure I’m with the majority of moms when I wish there was an extra 8 hours in the day. Between school drop offs and pick ups, play dates, basketball games, gymnastics, not to mention the to-do list at home like cooking and cleaning, by the time bed time rolls around, there is still a never ending list of things to do. But this year, I am happily crossing items off my list with the Happy Planner! 😃
Not only does the Happy Planner come in a ton of super cute designs (it took me at least 20 minutes to pick the Shake It Up design), but the accessories that go with it are endless.
The planner layout is perfect for busy moms. There is plenty of space to write down all the things you need to do, want to do, birthdays, goals and even a section called ‘Brain Dump’ which is great for all those genius ideas you come up with but just don’t have the time right then to execute.
I sit down on Sundays and make a list of everything I need to get done on these daily schedule/to-do list sheets. On Monday morning, after I drop my son off at school, I sit down and add all the cute stickers and fill in my week with what needs to get done. It’s actually kind of therapeutic.
Because I take more time to plan out my days and weeks, I’ve found that my daily to-do list is much less overwhelming. And I love opening up my planner at the end of the night and being able to see so much crossed off my list! ✅
The best part is there are almost always sales and coupons at Michaels, Hobby Lobby etc., so if I ever run out of stickers or washi tape to decorate, I know I can get more without spending a fortune. If you want to get your hands on one of these Happy Planners, this week they’re 50% off at Michaels, 40% off at Joann, and you can use a 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby to save there too!
Did you see our other Try THIS Tuesday posts?
- Awesome Christmas Gift Idea for Toddler! This 5-Star Rated Game Makes Learning FUN…
- Angela’s Best Friend In A Bottle (Say Goodbye To Carpet Stains)
- Need Fitness Motivation? Check Out Why Mary Wears Her Apple Watch
- Check Out How Michelle Reached Adulthood
- Angela’s Favorite Phone Accessory
- Inside This Pretty Purple Bag Is Michelle’s Favorite Treat
- Jessica’s Favorite Hard Water Cleaner
- Lina Likes to Grill Ribs Using Smoker Bags – Simple, Flavorful & NO Dishes to Clean
- Erica Can’t Live Without THESE Ceramic Salt & Pepper Grinders
- Angie’s Favorite Socks
- Kimberly’s Favorite Non-Clumping Mascara
- Mary’s Favorite At-Home Gel Manicure Kit
- Michelle’s Favorite & Inexpensive Curly Hair Care Products
- Kimberly’s Favorite Cosmetics (AND Some Tips!)
- Angela’s Favorite Hair Brush
- Lina Likes to Keep an Eye on Her Nest
- Mary’s Favorite Kitchen Gadget
- Angie’s Favorite Grooming Tools
- Erica’s Favorite Bathroom Gadgets for Toddlers
- Hannah’s Favorite Natural Sunscreen
- Bryn Can’t Live Without Her Scrub Daddy
- Collin Can’t Live Without THIS Peanut Butter on Her Spoon
- Jessica Can’t Take Her Dogs on a Walk Without THIS Leash Coupler
- Lightbox Messages For Your Home Or Office ~ SO FUN!
- Angie’s Favorite Clothing Stain Fighter
- Entertain the Family & Get a Good Laugh with Telestrations
- My Favorite Product to Keep Brown Sugar Soft & Fresh
- LOVE Brownies? You’ve Got To Try This Pan…
- Bryn’s Life is Sweeter with These Coconut Dark Chocolate Almonds
- Oh Cricut, Thanks for Making Awesome Personalized Teacher Gifts, Signs & More
- Got Dry & Chapped Lips?! Check Out Bryn’s Favorite Lip Balm…