This Rockin’ JBL Speaker Motivates Me to Cook, Clean, Workout & Relax
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Note from Collin:
Do you have a product you love? We definitely have many favorite products and thought it would be FUN to share some of them with you! I personally love product recommendations and I’ve also had a few requests from readers, so I have asked each member of the team to think of products they love (cosmetics, kitchen gadgets etc.) and to write up a post that will be shared here every Tuesday.
Hey All! It’s Erica, one of Collin’s sidekicks!
If you’re a music lover, you know that many things you do in life, whether it’s house chores, working out OR simply just relaxing – are always better with music! 🎶 Rockin’ out to tunes definitely pushes me to be more productive and have way more FUN in the process!
Know the feeling you have when your favorite song comes on? You may notice your body stand up straighter, start to wiggle, possibly get a big grin on your face and you may just have to bust a move! Depending on where you are, that is.
The reason for that is the release of dopamine in the brain (yep, that pleasure chemical kicking in). I LOVE getting high on dopamine and being productive! 😉
So for this ‘Try this Tuesday’, I decided to let loose a bit with my dance moves, and share what I love about my JBL speaker!
I bought this JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker about 2 years ago, and boy do I love it! It actually wasn’t my idea. I didn’t want to spend OVER $100 on a stinkin’ speaker by any means. I am more of the ‘let’s buy a $10 speaker kinda gal’, BUT my husband insisted that this speaker was a necessity for our family and home.
Surprisingly, it was a great idea. I love this speaker for many reasons and I use it all the time!
For one, I love it because it’s easy to use! You simply turn the bluetooth notification ON on your smart phone, turn the speaker on and connect whatever music app you use – I just connect Pandora and listen to 90’s, 2000’s & Today’s Hits radio. That’s my favorite!
As a family, we take this speaker to the pool often – yes, even with my two toddlers because guess what?! It’s waterproof! …And it’s portable, so it can just be tossed in a bag and go anywhere with us. It is a vacation necessity!
And like I mentioned above, it helps motivate me to do household chores! I love to blast good 80’s or 90’s music while I am cleaning or working out! This JBL can go super loud or super soft and the clarity on it is amazing!
I also LOVE having it on while cooking, getting dressed, playing cards, relaxing, swimming… I use this JBL SO much!
And one other thing! It comes in handy for the kiddos too…
Getting the kids to clean the toy room was by far my least favorite thing to do since 0.0001% of the time they would actually be cleaning.
Needless to say, we have to make it fun over here to get the job done! Now when it is time for clean up, we simply pull up YouTube Kids on our phone, connect the JBL speaker to a phone and play fun clean up songs like ‘Clean Up, Clean Up’ for the kids. Loudly. They LOVE it and know whenever the speaker is playing these types of songs, it’s time to clean up!
It’s like they’re programmed. It works. And it rocks!
JBL also makes smaller speakers and much larger ones too – you can see all the different ones offered on Amazon, BestBuy.com AND Target.com! Target.com is currently offering the lowest price on the JBL Charge 3 right now at $119.99 shipped.
This medium size it perfect for me, but if you’re looking for a nice gift idea for a college student or teen, look into this smaller JBL Flip 4. They will love you for it!
Did you see our other Try THIS Tuesday posts?
- Awesome Christmas Gift Idea for Toddler! This 5-Star Rated Game Makes Learning FUN…
- Angela’s Best Friend In A Bottle (Say Goodbye To Carpet Stains)
- Need Fitness Motivation? Check Out Why Mary Wears Her Apple Watch
- Check Out How Michelle Reached Adulthood
- Angela’s Favorite Phone Accessory
- Inside This Pretty Purple Bag Is Michelle’s Favorite Treat
- Jessica’s Favorite Hard Water Cleaner
- Lina Likes to Grill Ribs Using Smoker Bags – Simple, Flavorful & NO Dishes to Clean
- Erica Can’t Live Without THESE Ceramic Salt & Pepper Grinders
- Angie’s Favorite Socks
- Kimberly’s Favorite Non-Clumping Mascara
- Mary’s Favorite At-Home Gel Manicure Kit
- Michelle’s Favorite & Inexpensive Curly Hair Care Products
- Kimberly’s Favorite Cosmetics (AND Some Tips!)
- Angela’s Favorite Hair Brush
- Lina Likes to Keep an Eye on Her Nest
- Mary’s Favorite Kitchen Gadget
- Angie’s Favorite Grooming Tools
- Erica’s Favorite Bathroom Gadgets for Toddlers
- Hannah’s Favorite Natural Sunscreen
- Bryn Can’t Live Without Her Scrub Daddy
- Collin Can’t Live Without THIS Peanut Butter on Her Spoon
- Jessica Can’t Take Her Dogs on a Walk Without THIS Leash Coupler
- Lightbox Messages For Your Home Or Office ~ SO FUN!
- Angie’s Favorite Clothing Stain Fighter
- Entertain the Family & Get a Good Laugh with Telestrations
- My Favorite Product to Keep Brown Sugar Soft & Fresh
- LOVE Brownies? You’ve Got To Try This Pan…
- Bryn’s Life is Sweeter with These Coconut Dark Chocolate Almonds
- Oh Cricut, Thanks for Making Awesome Personalized Teacher Gifts, Signs & More
- Got Dry & Chapped Lips?! Check Out Bryn’s Favorite Lip Balm…
- How One Busy Mom Crosses Off Her Very Long To-Do List