FREE $10 Target Gift Card with $50 Grocery Purchase (Starting 3/25)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Get ready Target shoppers!
Starting March 25th, you’ll be able to score a FREE $10 Target Gift Card with a food and/or beverage purchase of $50 or more with the coupon that will be available in the ad. You’ll also be able to find this coupon on the Target app or by texting GROCERY to 827438 on your mobile device.
This offer should make for some nice deals when paired with coupons and Cartwheel offers!
Note that this offer excludes candy, baby food & formula, pet food, Target cafe, and Starbucks cafe.
- $0.75/1 Tai Pei Entrée (7.9 oz. or larger) or Appetizer
- $0.75/1 bottle of Ken’s Simply Vinaigrette 16oz
- $1.50/1 Campbell’s Chunky Maxx soup
- $0.30/1 ONE CUP any variety Oui by Yoplait
- $0.75/2 Hostess Donettes 9.5oz or greater
- $2/1 Tres Latin Pupusas (any flavor)
- $1/1 box any flavor/variety Cascadian Farm Sweet & Salty Granola Bars (select varieties)
- $1/2 Just Crack an Egg products
- $0.50/2 Swanson Broths or Stocks (32oz. or larger)
- $1/1 Newman’s Own Thin & Crispy Pizza
- $0.65/1 Silk Soymilk Half Gallon or larger
- $1.25/2 Carr’s Crackers
- $1/1 any flavor/variety Cascadian Farm Organic Pouch Granola
- $1/1 Pearls Specialties Product
- $1/2 Uncle Ben’s Flavored Grains Rice Products
- $1/1 Skippy P.B. Bites products
- $2/1 Ore-Ida Casserole Product (44 oz.)
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Special K Cereals
- $2/1 Ore-Ida Breakfast Bake Product (40 oz.)
- $0.50/1 Hormel Natural Choice snack product
- $1/1 José Olé Taquitos or Snacks (16 oz. or larger)