Save Hundreds on These Designer Look-Alike Accessories
Updated March 29, 2019.
Want to look like a million bucks without actually spending it?
Keep reading, my fashionable friends! To help you save on trending and classic designer look-alike accessories, I’m comparing some of the most popular fashion finds at three different price ranges: Save (where you’ll get hot looks for a steal), Splurge (pricey but potentially worth it), and SHOCK (designer pieces over $500 that nearly knocked me out of my knock off Jimmy Choos). Check out the list below to see how they compare in style and vary in price.
A must-have: The classic black handbag.
A black handbag is a key piece in any closet. The simple design ensures it will always be in style!
- Save: Black Handbag | $30
- Splurge: Kate Spade Sam Large Satchel | $348
- Shock: Prada Galleria Large Tote | $2,580
Diamond Earrings. Simple, delicate, and always a girl’s best friend.
Readers LOVE the 1/10 carat studs from JCPenney. And at only $25, they’re a steal!
These black heels were made for all occasions.
No matter the event, black heels work with just about every outfit. We can barely tell these options apart (aside from their price point!) 😉
- Save: A New Day Gemma Heels | $30
- Splurge: Steve Madden Black Heels | $90
- Shock: Jimmy Choo Black Heels | $595
A perfect, full of style pendant necklace.
I LOVE the iridescent shine to these delicate necklaces. Glam up your look or consider picking one up as a gift—they’re great for the person who has everything!
- Save: Spartina Gem Necklace | $38
- Splurge: Kendra Scott Elisa Necklace | $65
- Shock: Ippolita Pendant Necklace | $1,195
Complete your look with timeless silver hoops.
Silver hoops will never go out of style, so either invest in a quality pair to last a lifetime or pick up some on the cheap – you won’t feel so bad if you lose a hoop from this under $3 set!
- Save: Silver Hoop Earrings (in-store only)| $2.88
- Splurge: Bony Levy White Gold Hoop Earrings | $295
- Shock: Robert Coin White Gold Hoop Earrings | $720
Aviators, the signature piece to an effortlessly cool outfit.
Break out your sunnies! Freshen up your collection with a pair of aviators for only $18 at H&M—and they’re even polarized!
- Save: H&M Aviator Sunglasses | $18
- Hip Tip: If you’re looking for an even MORE budget-friendly pair, head to the Dollar Tree to score aviators for a BUCK!
- Splurge: Michael Kors Aviator Sunglasses | $105
- Shock: Cartier Aviator Sunglasses | $1,045
Minimalist black & gold belts lend the perfect finishing touch.
Wear these belts over dresses, wrapped over sweaters, and, of course, in your belt loops. They make any outfit look complete and pulled together – literally!
- Save: Interlocking Black & Gold Belt | $11
- Splurge: Raina Lillian Belt | $105
- Shock: Gucci Belt | $650
If you’re not sporting a blanket scarf, you’re doing your neck a disservice.
These black and white plaid blanket scarves offer warmth, comfort, and cozy style to your look regardless the season.
- Save: Amazon Blanket Scarf | $9
- Splurge: Destin Wool Scarf | $265
- Shock: Burberry Check Scarf | $540
Tortoise earrings are all the rage right now.
How FUN and chic are these earrings?! They’re so trendy right now, which means they might not stay in style for more than a few years. That said, consider picking them up at Forever 21 for under $10!
- Save: Tortoise Circle Pendant Drop Earring | $7
- Splurge: Argento Vivo Tortoise Drop Hoop Earrings | $78
- Shock: Zoë Chicco Tortoise Drop Hoop Earrings | $595
A classic gold timepiece with a touch of pink.
Rose gold looks SO chic. While these watches are all gorgeous, I still can’t believe the option from Target is only $20!
- Save: A New Day Rose Gold Watch | $20
- Splurge: MVMT Rose Gold Watch | $125
- Shock: Movado Rose Gold Watch | $695
Has there ever been a bracelet more iconic than the silver heart charm?
You’ve probably seen Tiffany’s charm style bracelet grow even more famous over the years, but you can save a little cash with non-branded options from Overstock and Amazon!
- Save: Silver Heart Chain Bracelet | $10
- Splurge: Heart Toggle Chain Bracelet | $131
- Shock: Tiffany Heart Chain Bracelet | $425