Amazon: Nine FREE Kindle eBooks From Around The World
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Through April 24th, hop on over to Amazon where they are offering NINE Free Kindle eBooks from around the world in celebration of World Book Day! Each eBook is written from a native author in countries around the world.
If you don’t have a Kindle, keep in mind that you can still read books on your computer or other mobile devices with the FREE Kindle Reading Apps found here.
Here are the books you can score for FREE…
- A River In Darkness – written by Masaji Ishikawa
- The House By The River – written by Lena Manta
- Still Waters – written by Viveca Sten
- The Great Passage – written by Shion Miura
- Last Train To Istanbul – written by Ayse Kulin
- The Gray House – written by Mariam Petrosyan
- The Question of Red – written by Laksmi Pamuntjak
- The Light of the Fireflies – written by Paul Pen
- Ten Women – written by Marcela Serrano