Riding Bikes Is a FUN Family Activity! 🚴🏻🚴🏻♀️
This post is sponsored by Mirum, but opinions expressed are my own.
Now through May 16th, be sure to enter the Schwinn SmartStart Family Fun Ahead Sweepstakes for a chance to win an awesome SmartStart Prize Pack (a $469.96 value!) – just for sharing a family helmet selfie! There will be SIX lucky winners randomly selected around May 22nd, 2018.
There are 6 easy ways to enter – be sure to enter them all for more chances to win!
Just follow the directions below via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest. Note that it may take a few seconds for the form to fully load and that the form may not display on mobile devices:
[protected-iframe id=”89aec02afacbdf70dc0f674dc0f073ad-29351879-13131339″ info=”https://js.gleam.io/e.js” class=”e-widget no-button generic-loader”]
Each prize pack will include:
- One Schwinn Adult Bike worth up to $400 (ARV $400)
- One $50 Gift Card to winner’s choice of Academy Sports + Outdoor, Amazon, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Kohl’s or Target (ARV $50)
- One Schwinn Backpack (ARV $24.99)
- One Schwinn Tire Pump (ARV $16.99)
- One Schwinn Combo Light (ARV $9.99)
- One Schwinn Lighted Cable Lock (ARV $17.99)
Need a Kids Bike or Helmet?
If you have a little one who is learning to ride a bike, consider purchasing a Schwinn SmartStart Kids Bike at Target, Amazon.com, Kohl’s, Dick’s or Academy – they’re easy to assemble too!
There are lots of cute options for Schwinn helmets too and you can grab them online at Target, Amazon.com, Kohl’s, or Academy as well.
Plus, through May 19th, you can score an extra 25% off all Schwinn Bikes at Target – no code is needed as price will come off at checkout. This is going on both in-stores and online.
Wondering What Size Bike to Get?
It is important to “fit” your child with a correctly sized bicycle. Riding a bicycle that is not correctly sized to the rider may result in the rider’s feet not being able to touch the ground, balance the bicycle, properly reach the handlebar for steering or braking and loss of control when pedaling.
As a starting point, the above guide will help you determine the correct sized bike for your child.
Check out a few features of the SmartStart bikes…
- Narrower pedal positions that match the width of a child’s hips for stronger pedal stroke
- Reduced overall weight, making it easier for the child to handle and stay in control
- Seats designed to match and support child proportions
- Smaller grip diameters for small hands to hold and steer
- Fast-start gearing that also reduces top-speed
[protected-iframe id=”08af88d8202f2e13d90a236441b0b5ce-29351879-13131339″ info=”https://windo.s3.amazonaws.com/pixel/index.html?cn=5960_Schwinn_SmartStart%202018&bid=Hip2Save” width=”1″ height=”1″ frameborder=”0″]