Maddie Got Her Free Amazon Baby Registry Welcome Box and It Was Filled With…
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Do you have a little one on the way?
Hip2Save reader, Maddie, recently requested this offer and emailed me about how much she is enjoying the box…
You recently posted the Amazon Baby Box on Hip2Save – and I ordered it that day! It has already arrived and what a cool box it is. I’ve attached a picture as I thought it was worth sharing in case people are asking what types of items are coming in these boxes!
Maddie’s box was filled with these items:
- Full-size Lysol daily cleaning wipes
- 3/6 mo old onesie by Moon and Back
- 3/6 mo old onesie by Little Me (valued at $10.00 by the price tag on it!)
- Pampers wristlet with coupons
- Newborn diaper w/ travel size diaper wipes inside of it
- 2-pack of Nuk 0-3month Orthodontic Pacifiers
- Avent Natural baby bottle
- Full-size pack of Huggies wipes
- Sample bottles of Cetaphil Baby Lotion, Aveeno Baby lotion, and Baby Burts Bees shampoo/body wash
- Sample of Aquaphor
- Sample pack of nursing pads and bags
- Coupon for Burts Bees Baby online
AND… Maddie’s favorite, a Zebra muslin swaddle by Amazing Baby!