Looking for a work from home job?
Head over to Qkids where they’re seeking college students, school teachers, stay-at-home moms, and all those who have a passion for education to work part-time from home!
Qkids is an interactive, online teaching platform that connects 100,000+ Chinese young learners between 5-12 years old with English teachers like YOU and thousands of other online teachers, tutors, educators, stay at home parents, college students, and all those who have a passion for teaching.
With its easy-to-navigate teaching software and fun, dynamic, engaging curriculum, Qkids provides teachers with workplace flexibility that caters to ANY schedule, from the comfort of your own home!
Am I eligible? Here are the teacher requirements:
- Earned a degree OR are currently enrolled in a university program
- Native fluency English speakers who are based in the U.S. or Canada
- Available to teach a minimum of 6 hours (12 classes) per week
- Although not required, those with any prior teaching/early childhood experience preferred
- Digital literacy, outgoing personality, and consistent passion in class
- Computer with a webcam, headset with microphone, and stable internet connection required (cable connection preferred)
Note that knowledge of the Chinese language is not necessary, but you must have a bachelor’s degree in ANY field OR be currently enrolled in a university program. Also, prior formal or informal teaching experience such as mentoring, tutoring, coaching, or alternative education is preferred (not required).
What are the benefits?
- Great Pay Rate (earn $16-$20 per hour!)
- Flexible Part-Time Schedule
- Off-Hour Earning – including weekends
- Work at Home (or wherever you want!)
- All Materials and Training Provided
- Teacher/Tech Support in real-time
- Rewarding Job teaching cute kids
Each Qkids class is 30 minutes long and all curricula are preset and incorporated with fun animated characters and games. There’s even paid training before orientation! Plus, you’ll be provided with further training, real-time support, and the coursework needed for success.
On the fence? Check out all the positive reviews on Glassdoor and Indeed! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐