Pregnant?🤰🏼 Don’t miss this freebie!
Create a FREE Target Baby Registry, and you’ll score a FREE Welcome Gift Bag filled with lots of handpicked samples and coupons – now valued at OVER $100! 😱
Target’s Baby Registry is an awesome option as they offer fabulous perks and discounts, have over 1,800 stores nationwide, and their baby registry includes awesome freebies for both baby and Mom!
In fact, one of my pregnant sidekicks recently created her FREE baby registry and was so impressed with the FREE Welcome Gift – what a fun bag of goodies! 🎉 She was able to create her free registry quickly and then stopped by her local Target to pick up her bag at Guest Services. Easy peasy!
Interested to know what she got?
(*Note that contents may vary with each bag. Below is what came in my sidekick’s bag.)
- Dr. Brown’s Options 9oz wide-neck bottle
- NUK orthodontic pacifier, 0-6 months
- MAM newborn pacifier
- Aveeno baby wash sample
- Baby Dove Tip to Toe wash sample
- Babyganics Ultra Absorbent diaper sample
- The Honest Company 2-pack diapers AND 10ct wipes
- Buy one, get one free Starbucks handcrafted beverage coupon
- 10% off Nursing Bra and/or Cami purchase Target store coupon
- 10% off Maternity apparel purchase Target store coupon
- $5 off Pampers wipes 392ct+ with purchase of Pampers diapers 52ct+ Target store coupon
- …all in a cute reusable bag!
There are even MORE Perks for registering at Target!
- Get a 15% off completion discount, sent 8 weeks prior to estimated due date
- Easy returns for up to one year after the event date
- Recommendations, inspiration, lists, must-haves, and more
- Possible gift near baby’s 1-year birthday
- + MORE!
Here’s what Hip2Savers think:
I started my registry last month. Yesterday I got a Target baby catalog in the mail that had a coupon for a free $20 gift card. No strings attached! Just showed my registry to guest services! It was so generous of them!
This is by far one of the best goodie bags! My local Target didn’t have them the first time I asked, but the courtesy desk told me to come back in two weeks and they should have them – well, they did!! I received just what was mentioned above and then some! I was, however, asked to show my registry, but being that the kiosk was right there I just brought it up – no other questions asked!
This was the best registry gift by far! You just go to Guest Services, let them know you signed up for a registry, and ask for the gift bag when you go into the store. Mine had an Avent bottle, Nuk pacifier, diaper samples, travel size wipes, several lotion/baby wash samples, and lots of coupons. Plus, it came in a cute reusable bag!