Here’s Why This is the WEEK to Sign up for a Target REDcard
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Not a Target REDcard holder yet?
Through September 22nd, Target is offering all REDcard holders an extra 10% off their in-store purchases! Even better, the standard 5% off REDcard discount will be applied after the extra 10% off discount. Sweet! For more information on this offer, go here.
Once you’re approved, a coupon for $30 off a qualifying purchase of $100 or more will be mailed/issued to you with your new REDcard and you will be able to use your $30 off coupon on eligible items through October 31st.
Items excluded from this discount include: alcohol, Apple products, Bose, CVS clinic and pharmacy, DSLR cameras and lenses, Elf on the Shelf, Gift Cards, Google Products, GoPro, LEGO, LG OLED TV, Mobile Contracts, Prepaid Cards, Sonos, Target Optical, Tylenol Pain Relief & Weber
Perks of having a Target REDcard:
- Save an extra 5% when you pay with your REDcard
- Score an extra 10% off your in-store purchases with a special coupon – more info here (expires 9/22)
- Save 5% when you use your REDcard at any in-store Starbucks location
- Free 2-day shipping on most items on Target.com (no minimum purchase!)
- Early access to special events, products & promotions just for REDcard holders
- Exclusive extras, including special items, offers & 10% off coupon as a gift on your REDcard anniversary each year
Don’t like the idea of having a credit card?
Consider signing up for the debit card instead of the credit version to receive the same perks, no annual fee, and no credit check required. The debit card is tied to your existing checking account so you can also withdraw up to $40 cash at checkout in-store.