Mermaid Kids Bathroom on a Budget
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Sent from reader, Kaonu:
Below are photos of my girls’ bathroom that was decorated on the cheap. My older daughter loves mermaids so I got the following deals to put this bathroom together on a budget:
1) Shower Curtain from Walmart.com
2) Wall Art: Mermaid 8×10 print was free from either CVS/WAGS (thanks to Hip2Save), frame is an old frame that got repainted, wall decals from Dollar Tree
3) Glass containers for cotton balls and cotton swabs from Dollar Tree
4) Toothbrush holder and soap dispenser are old ones that got repainted and decorated with washi tape
5) Seahorse cups from ALDI
6) Purple and pink wooden containers from Walmart Easter clearance
7) Stickers used to decorate glass containers, soap dispenser and toothbrush holder were a gift
Do you have a funny, “Hip”, or unique photo to share?! Email us at email@example.com. Every Friday, we post one photo, submitted by a Hip2Save reader, that gives us a glimpse into their frugal lifestyle or simply makes us smile. If your photo is published on Hip2Save, we’ll email you a $10 Amazon e-card!